Severe retard u pussyboy

Joncoping

Normie
Why are you here OP? You show no resemblance to the bird cuckolds that inhabit this place and your skull looks like it could punch holes through concrete (no nuthug)

lmao at this mongrel. even your mother would admit SR looks better than you. Face is important and you lack aesthetics. Its over.
Keep gymcelling you ugly twat

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
tygeruppercut said:
lmao at this mongrel. even your mother would admit SR looks better than you. Face is important and you lack aesthetics. Its over.

U mad :lol:

AdolfHitler said:
tygeruppercut said:

Im not. You're obviously mad because it was over when you was born. Stay mad ugly. I look like 3-4 points better than you ;)

Jesus Christ

Normie
You shouldn't be here. I've seen guys who look like you and have cute girlfriends. You must be fucked in the head. Go elsewhere, stop posting.

tygeruppercut said:
AdolfHitler said:

Im not. You're obviously mad because it was over when you was born. Stay mad ugly. I look like 3-4 points better than you ;)

This statement is useless without pics. Be a man like him and show us your hideousness.

OP is masculine and DOM he can easily slay. Just LOL @ angry feminine twinks that feel intimidated. :lol:

just LOL@ all those faggots who think a guy can "slay" just because he doesnt look like a complete piece of shit.
hypergamy you fucking cretins...why the fuck do you think we are all here...
he is between 5 and 6 and hes ethnic and probably manlet...do you seriously believe this is enough to slay in 2015?

ColezRightFoot said:
OP is masculine and DOM he can easily slay. Just LOL @ angry feminine twinks that feel intimidated. :lol:

Its all about looking DOM. Here is the biggest slayer

kill yourself, you're a disgrace for colez.

Jesus Christ said:
You shouldn't be here. I've seen guys who look like you and have cute girlfriends. You must be fucked in the head. Go elsewhere, stop posting.

tygeruppercut said:

This statement is useless without pics. Be a man like him and show us your hideousness.

lol like I need to proove something to an ethnic subhuman :lol: