• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Seriously, tell me how the life of a good looking white guy is compared to

SeriousM

Regular
a good looking guy that is not white (as a guy that is pretty good looking compared to most guys of his race).

Not just in regards to girls but everything else in life.

I am taking the guess that the good looking white guy would actually be respected by everyone else while the good looking ethnic guy would get a lot of hate from everyone in society that would see him as a threat.

modified

hairloss expert
Tall, buff, good looking black/brown guys get life on easy mode too. I've been talking to a girl in a bar and then one comes up and all of a sudden I'm invisible and they're fawning over him.

Girls are prejudiced by race. But the majority of them hate short, ugly, scrawny men far more than they care about skin color.

You lose 5-20% of attractiveness for not being white, depending on how racist the girl is. For the strongly racist ones you lose 80%+, but they are not the majority.

SeriousM

Regular
modified said:
Tall, buff, good looking black/brown guys get life on easy mode too. I've been talking to a girl in a bar and then one comes up and all of a sudden I'm invisible and they're fawning over him.

Girls are prejudiced by race. But the majority of them hate short, ugly, scrawny men far more than they care about skin color.

You lose 5-20% of attractiveness for not being white, depending on how racist the girl is. For the strongly racist ones you lose 80%+, but they are not the majority.

Define "brown".

modified

hairloss expert
SeriousM said:
modified said:

Define "brown".

When I say brown I mean full Indian or Arabic brown. I don't count beaners since many of them are practically white anyway. (That's why the term "nonhispanic white" exists.)

Genetic Shit

Machine
modified said:
SeriousM said:
Define "brown".

When I say brown I mean full Indian or Arabic brown. I don't count beaners since many of them are practically white anyway. (That's why the term "nonhispanic white" exists.)

lmfao! cope harder you filthy wetback!

SeriousM

Regular
modified said:
SeriousM said:
Define "brown".

Nah, a lot of hispanics in the USA do not really look white.

modified

hairloss expert
Genetic Shit said:
modified said:

lmfao! cope harder you filthy wetback!

I'm not a beaner myself.