Seriously.. Nick Bateman just looks like a normal good looking guy

Severe Aspie

Slayer
just like the typical chad you see walking around every university campus..

I dont know what makes him so special that he became world wide famous..

he is on par with his girlfriend, which is a  6 to 7(real life standarts).

twisty

Banned
Open your eyes...i guarantee you that i have not seen better looking guy IRL ..HE is 8.5 at least..
I dont like him i think his stubble, hair and angles at photos are haloing him but obv he is good looking i must admit

Severe Aspie

Slayer
twisty said:
Open your eyes...i guarantee you that i have not seen better looking guy IRL ..HE is 8.5 at least..
I dont like him i think his stubble, hair and angles at photos are haloing him but obv he is good looking i must admit
It is not even cope.. and I wont deny that he is very good looking for real life standarts.

But I cant see what is so special about him that makes him word wide famous. I see guys who look like this in real life, in colleges, hostels etc. , who arent famous

Bateman might the best looking guy in lets say a graduation year of a college..the best looking guy in a village/very small town or something.. in the best looking 5-10%

But I cant see how should be so good looking that he became world wide famous just because of his looks...... and is in the top 0,0001 % world wide.. i just cant see it. if you show me lachowski or sean opry i can see it.. but bateman just looks to me like the generic hot guy you can see at every college.

On pictures he much better then he does in motion. modelin pictures are ofcourse taken in the best lighting etc. look in the video where he plays the high school jock.Didnt you have any guys at your high school/college who looked like him? i dont know whats so special about him. just a generic good looking guy. if he wasnt a famous model most of you posters would say "he has a recessed jaw.. no bones etc" and rate him 6/10 at best
[video=youtube]

Cloud

Gigachad
Severe Aspie said:

If Bateman is a 6, Mario Gotze must be a 2 :macho:

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Cloud said:
Severe Aspie said:

If Bateman is a 6, Mario Gotze must be a  2 :macho:
They are both 6-7 s by looking standarts.. Mario Gotze is more for the younger jbs under 20

Severe Aspie said:
Cloud said:
If Bateman is a 6, Mario Gotze must be a  2 :macho:
They are both 6-7 s by looking standarts.. Mario Gotze is more for the younger jbs under 20
Who cares what you have to say women decide who is the better looking man not gay males

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Dark latino said:
Severe Aspie said:
Who cares what you have to say women decide who is the better looking man not gay males
and what did the women decide? :lol:

Brotha Techno

Banned
if bateman is a 6, then nobody over a 6 has ever posted on this forum and none of you will EVER be over a 5/10

Dark latino said:
Severe Aspie said:
You get pretty defensive about these two dudes, you sure you're not one of the gays? Cus let me tell you. I know gays and one of the reasons I don't hang around faggots is specificaly because of this sort of behaviour.