Seriously I am desperate, I will take ANYTHING, yet I cant get laid for shit

jeebusreekris

Normie
I am willing to fuck fat girls, ugly girls, huge ass girls, tiny tit girls, acne girls, who knows what I would fuck.

Yet I am incel as fuck.

legit

I would fuck anything that is not genetically deformed, I have no standards and yet i am incel. Such is life for guys like us.  :rage:

Chincel

Normie
Desperation comes off in your interactions with girls, bro, seriously. Your weak cheeks and girly eye area give it away and that's what makes girls do this:

Fat girls and ugly girls all want what the average and hot girls want:

Might as well become a tranny, OP, both because of the remote chances you have as a "male" and because a real man doesn't take no for an answer.

Chadcel

Banned
jeebusreekris said:
I am willing to fuck fat girls, ugly girls, huge ass girls, tiny tit girls, acne girls, who knows what I would fuck.

Yet I am incel as fuck.
are u white? if u are so go for ethnic girls. they worship white guys unless ur legit 2/10

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Aryan Australian said:
Same but I can't risk walking around with fats, ugs and ethnics.
No one said u gotta walk around and go out in public with the girls you fuck bro. 

Legit OP, I remember some stupid thread on here once that people were complaining about being incel, but then they all admitted they could fuck chubby and even average looking girls but that they didnt want to. Fucking faggot incels with high standards, just lol you're not incel if you can get sex from 4/10's

Amnesia said:
Aryan Australian said:
Same but I can't risk walking around with fats, ugs and ethnics.
No one said u gotta walk around and go out in public with the girls you fuck bro. 
How can I avoid that then? Excluding online dating

Chadcel

Banned
Aryan Australian said:
Amnesia said:
How can I avoid that then? Excluding online dating
is that u or chris hemsworth in ur avatar? if its u why the fuk are u even on here?