• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Serious thread: How big of a failo is having a below-average IQ irl?

Browcel

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,463
Reputation
90
Intelligence is very important. People on this site understate it's value.
 

Don Draper

Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
1,794
Reputation
2
Marlon Brando said:
Browcel said:
Intelligence is very important. People on this site understate it's value.

whats important about it?

Above-average IQ neurotypical people make better decisions, easily achieve higher status and rarely embarrass themselves.
 

Don Draper

Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
1,794
Reputation
2
It's better than being low IQ, but I'd rather be 120-125 range.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
Don Draper said:
Above-average IQ neurotypical people make better decisions, easily achieve higher status and rarely embarrass themselves.

:jrage:
 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,917
Reputation
8
the people who have an 110-130 IQ are the least sad according to studies. Sub 105 or Over !35 -- it's over.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,919
Reputation
77
Doesn't play a role according to my opinion. I usually meet strangers who are either dumb or pretend to be smart. Neither of the groups is more likeable than the other one.
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
Don Draper said:
It's better than being low IQ, but I'd rather be 120-125 range.
probably pretty close to where you're at unless you put dissertation-tier effort into your posts here
JustTheWayYouAre said:
strangers who are either dumb or pretend to be smart. Neither of the groups
:what:
 

Don Draper

Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
1,794
Reputation
2
Lol, aren't you in that IQ range? You intelligencemog the shit out of me.
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
Don Draper said:
Lol, aren't you in that IQ range? You intelligencemog the shit out of me.
If SAT score to IQ conversions are legit then I'm around a 140.

Oh, and there's something I wanted to add to what I said to you the other day. Your subconscious is right to constantly expect punishment because you bully yourself constantly. How can you trust your own judgments of yourself when you're emotionally damaged enough to voluntarily live in a North Korean reeducation camp?
 
Top