Aparat

Normie
Have random women ever taken a pic of you?

Lonoisagod

Incel
Lmao, how would they know that some random girls took pictures of them?

Girls are careful with that shit.

But yes, it does happen--girls tend to carefully take pictures of random guys that they like in public.

Aparat

Normie
You never know; one of them might slip and be caught in the act.

dogboner54

Slayer
Lonoisagod said:

But yes, it does happen--girls tend to carefully take pictures of random guys that they like in public.

this lol girls check out guys ALL the time, you just won't ever see it
they're that careful

Nyhil

Slayer
lets start from the begining

at a time when cellphones weren't common, I remember looking around and catching girls in my school looking at me through their mirrors whilst pretending to be putting on lipstick. I caught at least 4 girls doing that lol.

then when i grew up i was at my uni in an empty corridor and heard that noise when someone takes a pic with their cell phone. I looked back and this girl was embarrassed behind me guess she forgot to mute her phone. lol. 

When I was playing rugby girls were supposed to film the game but at the end it was really creepy how they kept the focus on me the majority of the time.

Aparat

Normie
dogboner54 said:
Lonoisagod said:

they're that careful
Allegedly their peripheral vision is better than men, and I wonder how significant it is.
[hr]
am i pretty yet said:
having lunch with coworkers. girl at the next table (2 feet away) with her female coworkers left flash on. awkward as fuck.

no brag. you asked.
Indeed, so brag all you want.
[hr]
Nyhil said:

at a time when cellphones weren't common, I remember looking around and catching girls in my school looking at me through their mirrors whilst pretending to be putting on lipstick. I caught at least 4 girls doing that lol.

then when i grew up i was at my uni in an empty corridor and heard that noise when someone takes a pic with their cell phone. I looked back and this girl was embarrassed behind me guess she forgot to mute her phone. lol. 

When I was playing rugby girls were supposed to film the game but at the end it was really creepy how they kept the focus on me the majority of the time.
Have you been rated here?
[hr]
Nothereforlong said:
No, unless they snuck one without me knowing , I know girls who do that
Of other men or in general playing around with friends?

Nyhil

Slayer
Aparat said:
dogboner54 said:
they're that careful
Allegedly their peripheral vision is better than men, and I wonder how significant it is.
[hr]
am i pretty yet said:
having lunch with coworkers. girl at the next table (2 feet away) with her female coworkers left flash on. awkward as fuck.

no brag. you asked.
Indeed, so brag all you want.
[hr]
Nyhil said:

Have you been rated here?
[hr]
Nothereforlong said:
No, unless they snuck one without me knowing , I know girls who do that
Of other men or in general playing around with friends?
got a 7 here but im aware im very attractive to females (like a 9) due to constant validation on omegle and tinychat.

IRL I got apprached a few times in my 20s (incluiding open offer of sex from a black girl). I have been with model looking girls in concerts. Got approached several times when i was a teen. I had a girl buying me gifts and candy for almost a year when i was 12/13. Basically i was every girls crush in middle/high school.

never used tinder i might do at this point

Aparat

Normie
:situation:
Am I the only one reading this?
:?:
Is a 7 here what most people consider a 9+/10 irl?

King Chad

Normie
Nyhil said:

:nod:

deluded/10

Response to OP: Yeah, some girl left flash on.

Yesson

Incel
Yeah one girl in English last semester would stare so hard it was uncomfortable. She thought I couldn't see her, but she did snap a pic of me. I was rated as 4/10 on here though so who knows.

Zoosus

Chad
It happened once i was in hs cafeteria and a girl took a pic of me and left flash on, she said sorry afterwards

// Infolinks