(SERIOUS + IMPORTANT) LOOKISM IS A HONEYPOT, I AM NOT JOKING, EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD

flesh

Slayer
Here's proof to what I was saying earlier about this website being a trick, made by white knights to eventually perform a "mass dox" of incels/redpilled people. 

Post deletions are already starting. 

Go to this link:

http://lookism.net/Thread-4-10-girls-don-t-have-a-problem-really?page=3

Ctrl+F, search "flesh". You'll notice two people quoted me.

But my original post is gone. I did not delete it, as doing so isn't possible, you can only edit your own posts. It isn't on either of the two other posts either.

Mods/the admin are literally deleting posts they deem to be offensive. Because they offend the precious "female" member of the forum, "Terry". Either the mods/admins were feminists and white knights all along, or they've sold out to some sub 5/10 gutterslut. 

It's over boyos. We need a new website, or new administration, or at least an explanation. AS FOR NOW, ASSUME LOOKISM IS A HONEYPOT.

Eric

Incel
Stop trying to deter justice. @"Admin" ban this user and delete his posts.

flesh

Slayer
hospen said:
i cant keep up with the mental illness on this board. what's up with this "terry"? why would a woman join here
Because of white knights like @JasonGenova telling them how beautiful they are etc. Apparently @JasonGenova and @Elliot Rodger 2000 both spoke to this girl on tinychat and begged her to spend time with them or something lol. Fucking embarrassing. Attention whores and the white knights they attract shouldn't be allowed to post here.
[hr]
Eric said:
Stop trying to deter justice. @"Admin" ban this user.
HOLY SHIT, ANOTHER NEW ACCOUNT CREATED RECENTLY TO TRY TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH!!!!!!

flesh said:
hospen said:
i cant keep up with the mental illness on this board. what's up with this "terry"? why would a woman join here
Because of white knights like @JasonGenova telling them how beautiful they are etc. Apparently @JasonGenova and @Elliot Rodger 2000 both spoke to this girl on tinychat and begged her to spend time with them or something lol. Fucking embarrassing. Attention whores and the white knights they attract shouldn't be allowed to post here.
Is this serious? How pathetic can one be lmao, Im not surprised about ER2K to be honest he loves camwhores.

Sekrets said:
you realise he's been using backups right?

he's been working hard trying to fix the site for like days
How did it get fucked up in the first place, it was working just fine a couple of months ago

flesh

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
flesh said:
Is this serious? How pathetic can one be lmao, Im not surprised about ER2K to be honest he loves camwhores.
I think so, someone was talking about it on a separate tinychat the other day and seemed pretty convincing. Plus @"Elliot Rodger 2000" is pathetic enough to white knight girls who openly hate him, so he probably absolutely begs when it comes to girls who are just indifferent to him.

flesh said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
I think so, someone was talking about it on a separate tinychat the other day and seemed pretty convincing. Plus @"Elliot Rodger 2000" is pathetic enough to white knight girls who openly hate him, so he probably absolutely begs when it comes to girls who are just indifferent to him.
:cage:

I am like 90% sure he has schizophrenia and just lol @ how hard he falls for camgirls

flesh

Slayer
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Yflesh said:
Stfu er2k is my niqqa
Well, naturally. You're both stormcels, both despised by the "white beauties" you spend all day worshipping, and you both care far too much about your reputation on Lookism :giggle:

:cage2:

flesh

Slayer
RIP Lookism. I'll see you boyos in jail. Just lol.

JasonGenova

Coper
flesh said:
hospen said:
[hr]
Eric said:
Stop trying to deter justice. @"Admin" ban this user.
HOLY SHIT, ANOTHER NEW ACCOUNT CREATED RECENTLY TO TRY TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH!!!!!!
Lmao I dont even know who is Terry other than that fat pig in @ass signatuere

Nice try phaggot, Im bisexual and attracted to guys much more than woman so yeah, fail from you

@"flesh"

Is anyone reading this shit ? @"flesh" is delusional.

This guy goes from : browsing wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no sexual interest in women,
to :
shit posting on lookism, pretending to be black, talking about black cock, etc, I mean, what the fuck is this ?

it's just some niggercel wannabe, trolling, shit posting.