• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blue Pill Serious: how do you cope with health issues?

Kyff

Joke
Autists
I have been dealing with a health issue for over 8 months now. Already spent over 8k on doctors and treatment and nothing seems to work. My issue gives me pain everyday and painkillers help minimally. Anyone here had to deal with like chronic health shit. My only copium is the hope it will pass with time. Im literally in the christian pop section of spotify now thats how low this shit has got me. Seriously any advice is welcome.

RuudVanNistelrooy

Champion
Oldcels
High blood pressure,clogged arteries,fucked up lumbal area,its a curse of the oldcel.

I’ve dealt with chronic fatigue and hypersomnia for 10 years. Fortunately not very severe, but it is really annoying. Modafinil barely puts a dent in it. Can’t get prescribed stimulants. dextroamphetamine on prescription would be my savior.

I’ve dealt with chronic fatigue and hypersomnia for 10 years. Fortunately not very severe, but it is really annoying. Modafinil barely puts a dent in it. Can’t get prescribed stimulants. dextroamphetamine on prescription would be my savior.
And also have some other autoimmune issues, the worst being Type 1 Diabetes. But IBS is also annoying, when you have to shit 10 times a day, and your ass is bleeding from wiping so vigorously at the end of the day

Kyff

Joke
Autists
whats your health issue
Basically i got permanent inflammation in my eyes which make them feel like someone is squeezing my eyeballs, burning or needles. Since its eye nerves there are no really localised pain medicine. Its literally from waking up until sleeping which makes me go insane. Good days i can function with pain meds, bad days im in bed in the dark all day.

Kyff

Joke
Autists
And also have some other autoimmune issues, the worst being Type 1 Diabetes. But IBS is also annoying, when you have to shit 10 times a day, and your ass is bleeding from wiping so vigorously at the end of the day
Fuck IBS is horrible its like crohn disease right?

jogger

Jock
Basically i got permanent inflammation in my eyes which make them feel like someone is squeezing my eyeballs, burning or needles. Since its eye nerves there are no really localised pain medicine. Its literally from waking up until sleeping which makes me go insane. Good days i can function with pain meds, bad days im in bed in the dark all day.
idk anything about eyes sorry

syrian

i give up, lookism, bye.
Rotters
sorry to hear brother. have faith in god he's testing you and all the pain turns to karma after life.