• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

sephon's pig is cute

But as an human you are a cuck as an animal you are cute and girls would always be around you being positive.

elm said:
actual zombie said:
you wouldnt do shit idiot

Are you an actual zombie?

yes i am an actual zombie, im the biggest neet baldingcel redpilledcel on earth, theres no point in doing anything im just waiting for death and entertain myself in the meantime.

alien

Machine
Rotters
@sephon is a Jew. This is a Jewish conspiracy to get us to stop eating pork.

By posting a picture of a cute little pig, we become sentimentally attached to the pig and this makes us feel guilty about eating pork. Because it would be like eating your best friend. Same reason why westerners (except for asian immigrants) don't eat man's best friend (dogs).

Joncoping

Regular
alien said:
@sephon is a Jew. This is a Jewish conspiracy to get us to stop eating pork.

By posting a picture of a cute little pig, we become sentimentally attached to the pig and this makes us feel guilty about eating pork. Because it would be like eating your best friend. Same reason why westerners (except for asian immigrants) don't eat man's best friend (dogs).

loled

alien

Machine
Rotters
I will legit continue to eat bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni and hot dogs (my dad is putting hot dogs on the grill tonight. I prefer sausage). But god dammit, why do some pigs have to be so cute when pig meat is so tasty?