Sephon has recently transitioned from a lulzy shitposter to a depressedcel

dh123

Incel
Back on SH, from what I can remember, Sephon used to be a shitposter that sometimes brought lols and who typically had a norma(ish) nature. Nowadays, reading his posts on lookism, he seems like a bittercel and depressedcel. His posts always come across as dickish and malevolent which is odd considering you would have expected him to be in a better frame of mind given that he's begun getting his surgeries. I think all the social isolation is getting to his head. That rancid swine; that sub-human rancid swine!

dh123

Incel
sephon said:
i had hope back then

nowadays I don't really have much of anything at all. I try to ignore my physical body and live vicariously online so I don't need to focus on my looks. I just spent the past hour taking pics/vids and god damn I'm hideous, it reminded me why I'm living my current lifestyle -- because with my looks, going outside just isn't possible

What age are you? Don't your family/friends ever say anything about your life being essentially stagnant and you barely leaving the house? I was like that for a few months until the complaining from my Mum became too fucking much and I started gymcelling/workcelling.

NoLMS

Coper
dontbelonghere said:
sephon said:
i had hope back then

nowadays I don't really have much of anything at all. I try to ignore my physical body and live vicariously online so I don't need to focus on my looks. I just spent the past hour taking pics/vids and god damn I'm hideous, it reminded me why I'm living my current lifestyle -- because with my looks, going outside just isn't possible

Are you sure that's really true? I've seen a lot of people here who were nowhere near what they thought they were. Guys who said they were 4s but really 7s. Going on this forum fucks with your mind. I bet it's not that bad irl. You can send me pics if you want and I'll give you an honest rate

who is this man collecting pics of us.

oh I know. FBI. Storing pics in the database.

:lolboat:

Good gimmick.

T

Tornado

Let me tell you something Sephon. I had 2 plastic surgeries with 2 great surgeons & they failed. My face looks a bit weird from a certain angle. PS is not an exact science. You never know how your body is going to react...

heilsa

Slayer
sephon said:
i had hope back then

feels

Darkman

Slayer
sephon said:
dontbelonghere said:
Are you sure that's really true? I've seen a lot of people here who were nowhere near what they thought they were. Guys who said they were 4s but really 7s. Going on this forum fucks with your mind. I bet it's not that bad irl. You can send me pics if you want and I'll give you an honest rate

my taste in looks is quite good. i've been validated/verified by others (my morphs were generally considered the best on SH)

and let me say that my head is downright HIDEOUS. since my own tastes are objectively good, this is bad news for me. there's just something seriously ugly about the way I look. I was legit filled with the most intense sense of dread before when taking pictures, it kills me inside

dh123 said:
What age are you? Don't your family/friends ever say anything about your life being essentially stagnant and you barely leaving the house? I was like that for a few months until the complaining from my Mum became too fucking much and I started gymcelling/workcelling.

i've already told my family i think i'm hideous and i'm forcing my mother to get me the surgeries i want (HT, lipsouction, permanent fillers, possibly double jaw surgery if they're not enough) before I start "living" and going outside. 

though I'm too down about life right now and I doubt I'll ever go outside again

You're only 19? Holy fuck, the way you talk about life you sound like a 48 year old man who just hit his mid life crisis.

purps drank

Slayer
sephon said:
purps drank said:
Have you ever been in good shape in your life? Just curious.

yes when I was young, I was active. 0 till around 13 I was in good shape... Past that, computer use / gaming destroyed me

How was your submental region then? 

Also why don't you use moisturizer and MT2? It's like you doing even care about skinmaxing.

purps drank

Slayer
sephon said:
purps drank said:
How was your submental region then? 

Also why don't you use moisturizer and MT2? It's like you doing even care about skinmaxing.

dunno, never noticed/cared to look @ it back then. don't have side profile photos either I don't think

I do use mousturizer a bit but I juust feel so lazy and subhuman.

sephon said:
Darkman said:
You're only 19? Holy fuck, the way you talk about life you sound like a 48 year old man who just hit his mid life crisis.

looks-wise, I am.

hairline's shot
turkey neck
shit-tier pale dying skin
shit-tier posture and bf%

I have zero signs of youth
All of those are easily fixable, except for maybe turkey neck, which will get partially fixed from losing bodyfat as well. Surgeries won't do shit if you're fat

modified

hairloss expert
Tornado said:
Let me tell you something Sephon. I had 2 plastic surgeries with 2 great surgeons & they failed. My face looks a bit weird from a certain angle. PS is not an exact science. You never know how your body is going to react...

What did you have done?

In my opinion the only legit surgeries are:

- Triple jaw surgeries or variations of that
- Chin and jawline implants
- Nose jobs
- Hair transplants (if on dut/fin first)
- Leg lengthening

Those can fix obvious abnormalities that are potentially holding you back. Everything else can just tend to make you look "weird". I'm getting all of the above except a nose job since my nose is nice.

sephon said:
i had hope back then

Wow you must be one ugly motherfucker that you cant even go outside even after surgery. You are probably not that bad looking dude, just depressed drink something and smoke some shit

RoboCopE

Incel
He's not as ugly as he makes out to be; I see his tier subhumans outside in daily life all the time doing almost everything imaginable (except fucking hot girls) and looking happy

But the basement dweller phenotype has now achieved 100% expression it seems