@sephon and anyone else who has gotten genioplasty: your appearance didn't improve.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
After seeing tons of before after pictures on the internet, I myself have been convinced at time that all I needed was just a genioplastly to make myself significantly better looking. After all, I have a somewhat weak chin, so it makes sense that fixing it would do wonder both for my looks and confidence.

But that's simply a coping mechanism used by ugly people.

If you were actually able to improve to a 6 or 7, you wouldn't look bad to begin with, just like a chad with a weak chin.

In many cases, the reason that a weak chin is considered to be "ugly" is NOT because of the actual chin. The weak chin, along with several other notable features (weak unprotruding zygos, long midface, unaesthetic smile, beta looking eye ara), is what makes a face unattractive, not the chin itself.

If you look beta and have a weak chin, you'll just look like a strong chinned cuck after genioplasty. It won't really do anything.

Brostorm

Normie
genioplasty doesn't work often times because it only changes the size of the chin not it's shape

a small and aesthetic chin:

big, but ugly chin

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
JonKortajarena said:
no.

With a retruded mandible like that, david gandy's other facial features wouldn't really have been able to develop simply because of how bone development works.

When you see people with retruded jaws like that, most of them are butt ugly.

These good genes often come in a package.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
JonKortajarena said:
no.

With a retruded mandible like that, david gandy's other facial features wouldn't really have been able to develop simply because of how bone development works.

When you see people with retruded jaws like that, most of them are butt ugly.

These good genes often come in a package.