Sensdep Morph Game Is Shit...

LOL I don't even use morphed pics, just pics of me at my best with tan and good hair. Turned up to her door today looking kind of rough and got turned away.

Then a little girl told me later in the night out of the blue that I have "ugly hair" while her older sister tried to claim "she doesn't mean it, she doesn't mean it!"  :uzi:

Time to Sodini.

redpiller

Incel
are you straxcity from puah? when will u get on fin or get a wig? you were always askin what you need to improv but never improved ur biggest flaw which is hair :lol:

The German Dream said:
ofc it doesnt work. try again when photoshop can morph your face in 3d
It wasn't morphed... It was just a pic of me with nice hair and tan. Turned up with "ugly hair" and pale as a ghost and got shafted.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
redpiller said:
are you straxcity from puah? when will u get on fin or get a wig? you were always askin what you need to improv but never improved ur biggest flaw which is hair :lol:
hair isn't his biggest flaw he had a shit maxilla

Machiavellian said:
Has sensdep ever posted a morph example?
Yes but clearly the girls he meets think he looks good IRL too. They don't see him IRL and think he's gross but bang him because of some good photography. My photos aren't even morphed and I get shut down if I look worse than those pictures.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Holy SHIT, you were on puahate years ago right? I remember you dude lol!

StraxcityIsGod said:
Machiavellian said:
Has sensdep ever posted a morph example?
Yes but clearly the girls he meets think he looks good IRL too. They don't see him IRL and think he's gross but bang him because of some good photography. My photos aren't even morphed and I get shut down if I look worse than those pictures.
Where can I find an example of his self morphs?