Sensdep is so ugly AND dumb

driftwood

Incel
a few months ago he was telling me that I am as ugly as him and we're both average

Now he's telling me im still ugly but that he is DEFORMED and far uglier than me 

Back track even a few months further back and he was posting on reddit asking if his beard was OK and on makemeheal asking what surgeries he needs.

Fast forward to now, he claims to be one of the foremost experts on looks in the world, all while being unfamiliar with who Gordon Patzer is.

Heres a brilliant quote "I base my moral values on science"

driftwood

Incel
IcedEarth said:
[video=youtube]
Severe lordosis from years of reading the same information over and over and repeating it over and over to the same group of guys in the same context

driftwood said:
a few months ago he was telling me that I am as ugly as him and we're both average

Now he's telling me im still ugly but that he is DEFORMED and far uglier than me 

Back track even a few months further back and he was posting on reddit asking if his beard was OK and on makemeheal asking what surgeries he needs.

Fast forward to now, he claims to be one of the foremost experts on looks in the world, all while being unfamiliar with who Gordon Patzer is.

I posted those threads on makemeheal years ago so your perception of time is flawed, perhaps an indicator in general reality distortion?

One does not need credentials to ascertain ones knowledge in a subject that is in its infancy compared to other sciences, this includes not having to know about your latest obsession in broscience.

I never made that quote about morality, but its an interesting subject:

What strax is trying to do in this thread is to give an emotional outlet for his disappointment in not winning my acceptance of him being good looking, kicking and screaming like a little baby. He is ugly, and hes well aware of that fact.

Also strax wanted to boast and stated he had sex with a 6/10 that he showed me, and told me that she had a beta providing boyfriend. I tried to explain to him how women get a kick out of cheating and he got very emotionally upset and removed me from Skype (the second time)

shitposter

Normie
lol the tinychaters have been arguing over the same shit for years now

driftwood

Incel
sensorydeprivation said:
driftwood said:

I posted those threads on makemeheal years ago so your perception of time is flawed, perhaps an indicator in general reality distortion?

One does not need credentials to ascertain ones knowledge in a subject that is in its infancy compared to other sciences, this includes not having to know about your latest obsession in broscience.

What strax is trying to do in this thread is to give an emotional outlet for his disappointment in not winning my acceptance of him being good looking, kicking and screaming like a little baby. He is ugly, and hes well aware of that fact.

Also strax wanted to boast and stated he had sex with a 6/10 that he showed me, and told me that she had a beta providing boyfriend. I tried to explain to him how women get a kick out of cheating and he got very emotionally upset and removed me from Skype (the second time)

No the reason why I blocked you was because you had prefaced how status was more important than looks in terms of getting laid and as soon as I mentioned Mystery you reverted right back to "but he looks better than you" shit.  It was a completely irrational statement and you've been making MANY of them and when I call you out you say "its 3 am im going to bed now"

When you dislike someone as a person it is IMPOSSIBLE to rate them objectively.  And reverting to the Mystery LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU STRAX is unquestionably a sentiment of disdain for me, when it was unrelated to the conversation and when we were discussing how status trumps looks.  It's just a cheap shot.  

WHenever I go on cam you say stuff like "If only strax were born taller" these are cheap shots from an immature kid with a computer and a voice, not objective truths from a world renowned looks expert.

Yes being told im ugly emotionally damages me, thats normal.  It's abnormal to hear you're ugly over and over and to remain unaffected.

Here is me cold approaching a girl and taking her home in 2 minutes.  I guess more ugly guys should try it?  She looks like Katie Holmes.

That is from open to close.  It would have taken longer to negotiate prices with a hooker.  

[hr]
Also it is nearly impossible to cold approach women with the knowledge that you're ugly.  The days that Greg and sensdep have been able to convince me of it, I am paralyzed.  The days when I think I look good I can approach and have success (every now and then.)

If I was well aware of the fact im ugly I could simply not cold approach with any amount of confidence (expected success)

driftwood said:
sensorydeprivation said:
driftwood said:

It's insane how you manage to retain your composure considering the amount of shit you've been through regarding dating. I would be a nervous wreck in that environment.

So you just walked home with her and banged yeah? How did it happen when you got home? Like how did it progress to sex?

driftwood

Incel
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
driftwood said:
sensorydeprivation said:

It's insane how you manage to retain your composure considering the amount of shit you've been through regarding dating. I would be a nervous wreck in that environment.

So you just walked home with her and banged yeah? How did it happen when you got home? Like how did it progress to sex?
What im saying here is that I go through more shit talking to sensdep and Greg than I do cold approaching HOT women.

she was attracted to me, i drove her 40 minutes away to my mothers house

Also it is nearly impossible to cold approach women with the knowledge that you're ugly.  The days that Greg and sensdep have been able to convince me of it, I am paralyzed.  The days when I think I look good I can approach and have success (every now and then.)

This is very true, you need that delusion to even talk with women. That fucking bullshit advice of "accept you're ugly" is TERRIBLE and will always lead to eventual self destruction. No one can ever accept they're ugly without giving up on a whole load of other shit as well. You will resign yourself to living a life devoid of ambition or fun.

driftwood

Incel

This is very true, you need that delusion to even talk with women. That fucking bullshit advice of "accept you're ugly" is TERRIBLE and will always lead to eventual self destruction. No one can ever accept they're ugly without giving up on a whole load of other shit as well. You will resign yourself to living a life devoid of ambition or fun.
Sensdep just told me that Im aware that im ugly.  What am I turning that truth off to appraoch a girl?

That's like a Atheist turning off his beliefs in order to attend church every weekend

driftwood said:
driftwood said:

What im saying here is that I go through more shit talking to sensdep and Greg than I do cold approaching HOT women.

Greg is horribly depressed so it's no surprise he will shit talk whenever given the opportunity. Sensdep has been through a lot of rejections himself so is also probably bitter. We're all bitter and we all conform to the crab bucket mentality here.

Although you may have just been lucky with the girls you've talked to, some women are even bigger cunts than the people on here.

driftwood

Incel
driftwood said:

Greg is horribly depressed so it's no surprise he will shit talk whenever given the opportunity. Sensdep has been through a lot of rejections himself so is also probably bitter. We're all bitter and we all conform to the crab bucket mentality here.

Although you may have just been lucky with the girls you've talked to, some women are even bigger cunts than the people on here.
They both are.  Its like 4chan guys who troll people ect.  It's all from a depressive or otherwise chemically imbalanced life/lack of sun and positive reinforcement.  But that alone doesn't discredit the validity of their words.  

What does it my success despite having no money or status.

Keep in mind if im playing EXTREME numbers game then what the fuck are the chances that I could get a pull like that on video tape?  Am I handing my phone to my friend 1,000 times a month to record me talk to girls?  Of course not.

driftwood

Incel
david_chicago said:

ethnic/10
not ethnic
[hr]
David, what makes a woman picky isn't her ethnicity it's her relative options for potential suitors.  

There isn't some inherent slutty quality that non white women have lol

driftwood said:
sensorydeprivation said:
driftwood said:

No the reason why I blocked you was because you had prefaced how status was more important than looks in terms of getting laid and as soon as I mentioned Mystery you reverted right back to "but he looks better than you" shit.  It was a completely irrational statement and you've been making MANY of them and when I call you out you say "its 3 am im going to bed now"

When you dislike someone as a person it is IMPOSSIBLE to rate them objectively.  And reverting to the Mystery LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU STRAX is unquestionably a sentiment of disdain for me, when it was unrelated to the conversation and when we were discussing how status trumps looks.  It's just a cheap shot.  

WHenever I go on cam you say stuff like "If only strax were born taller" these are cheap shots from an immature kid with a computer and a voice, not objective truths from a world renowned looks expert.

Yes being told im ugly emotionally damages me, thats normal.  It's abnormal to hear you're ugly over and over and to remain unaffected.

Here is me cold approaching a girl and taking her home in 2 minutes.  I guess more ugly guys should try it?  She looks like Katie Holmes.

That is from open to close.  It would have taken longer to negotiate prices with a hooker.  

[hr]

If I was well aware of the fact im ugly I could simply not cold approach with any amount of confidence (expected success)
Status is more important than looks for getting laid and yes Mysterys methods should be regarded as irrelevant to you since hes good looking and youre not. That's not irrational, theres no contradiction in the statements.

[30/06/2015 21:26:35] : she has a guy who she live with
[30/06/2015 21:26:40] : who pays her rent and shit and is in love with her
[30/06/2015 21:27:01] : do you think any girls that got with mystery were normal either?  PUA's are after vulnerable girls
[30/06/2015 21:27:12] Sensory Deprivation: girls get off on that behavior, it turns them on to cheat
[30/06/2015 21:27:32] Sensory Deprivation: mystery is/was good looking
[30/06/2015 21:27:36] : adios man

Ive continuously stated that I admire your tenacity, and hope that your subjective view is correct. Im perfectly capable of evaluating anyones looks objectively and I don't particularly dislike you

Congrats on getting laid with that girl, shes very cute and if you got with her within 5min then that's very impressive. But Ive had the same thing happen to me when I was at a bar and 5min later left with a girl, does it mean Im good looking? Or could it mean that I just got lucky?

Do you constantly jaw jut when you're outside?
[hr]
Even earless, the craterface mexican with mild treacher collins, had a one night stand with a cute girl. Not confirming what sensdep said, but luck can factor into someones success a fuck load.

driftwood

Incel
sensorydeprivation said:
driftwood said:
sensorydeprivation said:

[hr]

Status is more important than looks for getting laid and yes Mysterys methods should be regarded as irrelevant to you since hes good looking and youre not. That's not irrational, theres no contradiction in the statements.

[30/06/2015 21:26:35] : she has a guy who she live with
[30/06/2015 21:26:40] : who pays her rent and shit and is in love with her
[30/06/2015 21:27:01] : do you think any girls that got with mystery were normal either?  PUA's are after vulnerable girls
[30/06/2015 21:27:12] Sensory Deprivation: girls get off on that behavior, it turns them on to cheat
[30/06/2015 21:27:32] Sensory Deprivation: mystery is/was good looking
[30/06/2015 21:27:36] : adios man

Ive continuously stated that I admire your tenacity, and hope that your subjective view is correct. Im perfectly capable of evaluating anyones looks objectively and I don't particularly dislike you

Congrats on getting laid with that girl, shes very cute and if you got with her within 5min then that's very impressive. But Ive had the same thing happen to me when I was at a bar and 5min later left with a girl, does it mean Im good looking? Or could it mean that I just got lucky?
The conversation was taken out of context.  You told me that 100 % of all women that ever like me have something wrong with themself mentally.  And this was obviously not only related to my looks but the weirdness of cold approach.  And I used Mystery as an example because he is also cold approaching.  Certainly I could get an LTR if I made friends and had a normal job ect ect... so the strangeness of a girl liking me is more related to the cold approach aspect.  Which Mystery has in common with me.

If you believe that a girl cannot ever be attracted to my face even if I meet her through normal means then you're clearly wrong and I'm sure very few people would agree with you.  Pretty much all guys who cold approach are looking for girls who are a little weird. (even mystery).

Strax, do you consider the average man on a night out to have well developed facial structure?

I've noticed around evening, in urban areas, that the attractiveness of men increases expoentially.