• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sensdep how much Swedish Kronor/month or week do you get for autismbux?

alien

Machine
Rotters
@sensorydeprivation
I know you mentioned that you made $2000 USD/month. But currencies fluctuate a lot over time and I'm assuming the Swedish government pays you in Kronor. I was curious how much you made in Swedish Kronor. So that I can get an estimate for how good Swedish welfare is.

Based on the OECD statistics I've seen, cost of living in Sweden is more expensive than the United States and even Canada. $2000 USD/month in Sweden doesn't buy you as much as it does in America (Unless you live in Beverly Hills). Swedish rapper Yung Lean talked about how Arizona Iced Tea was a lot cheaper in the United States than in Sweden for example. Though I'm curious how they calculate cost of living. Because in Sweden, health care insurance is "free" (funded by taxation). So the rich in Sweden pay for the low-income earners. Whereas in America (depending on the state), you don't get much financial support for health care if you are poor. And largely have to pay your own way. But prices of food, housing, gas, clothing etc. are cheap for the average American citizen. Probably because America's population is very spread out. While in Sweden, people tend to cluster in urban centres like Stockholm and Malmo.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Sweden is a cuck country, they dildo their assholes while giving away all of their money and possessions to NEETs and immigrants.

TheTrews

Regular
Could I go to Sweden and claim 'autismbux' straight away? Also will they house me if I arrive there and I say I am homeless? What paperwork and shits do I need to fill? I'm an EU citizen.

Sweden is like Norway I assume. Here you get your own apartment, bills payed, electricity internet everything + food, medical expenses, dentist and you can still afford candy everyday and party every weekend + gym.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
TheTrews said:
Could I go to Sweden and claim 'autismbux' straight away? Also will they house me if I arrive there and I say I am homeless? What paperwork and shits do I need to fill? I'm an EU citizen.

No paperwork, just black yourself up walk into the government building and say "give me money bitch". Instantly you will receive $10,000,000 while the Swedes stick vibrators into every orifice. Alternatively walk in and say "I'm like, autistic and shit..." and they will immediately reward you with a mansion and Ferrari.

TheTrews

Regular
Incelcrusher said:
Sweden is like Norway I assume. Here you get your own apartment, bills payed, electricity internet everything + food, medical expenses, dentist and you can still afford candy everyday and party every weekend + gym.

That's much better than the UK. Here you have to pay your bills and no way would they pay for a luxury like the internet! Medical expenses are covered though.

alien

Machine
Rotters
I'm pretty sure you have to be some sort of refugee in order to get autismbux in Sweden as a foreigner.

I live in a first-world country (Canada) and I'm white so there's no fucking way they would give me autismbux in Sweden. I could probably get a EU passport since I'm Portuguese and Portugal hasn't gone Greek yet (they will soon). But I'm pretty sure that a EU passport isn't enough to get autismbux in Sweden. I think you need to live there for awhile. Especially if you're white. Or be a refugee or non-white. That seems to be how you get handouts in Sweden.

You think I'd still be here if I could get autismbux in Sweden and hang out with Yung Lean and sadboys crew?