ilikedicks

Coper
When you see it....

But the problem with your theory is that ugly people can also be big.

allindaeyes

Banned
Bro avan jogia legit has a boner in that pic, a little rubbing of your legs can get you a boner playing soccer and awkward boners for teenagers arent common. 

and also from what I see most CK models and underwear models ( men ) - no homo - are not that hung non boner. It looks normal/slightly above avg for me

allindaeyes

Banned
Severe Retard said:
allindaeyes said:
Bro avan jogia legit has a boner in that pic, a little rubbing of your legs can get you a boner playing soccer and awkward boners for teenagers arent common. 

and also from what I see most CK models and underwear models ( men ) - no homo - are not that hung non boner. It looks normal/slightly above avg for me
No homo but it wouldn't flop around if it was erect and even if its a chub it's stil looks around 8+ inches
doubt thats any more than an 8 bro and a chub can flop, especially if its semi. Can you imagine how much of a daily inconvenience a 8 inch non chub is? pretty sure the biggest dick guy has that.

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
When you see it....

But the problem with your theory is that ugly people can also be big.
Not saying its exclusive for good looking people

but it seems the average penis length would legit be almost 2inches larger for good looking males than ugly males

It's just so bizzare how all of them are average or above... non small
How many dicks have you been looking at >.>

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
Not saying its exclusive for good looking people

but it seems the average penis length would legit be almost 2inches larger for good looking males than ugly males

It's just so bizzare how all of them are average or above... non small
How many dicks have you been looking at >.>
Not too many , 'ilikedicks', but im just looking as a means of finding out if my theory is true or not..

Anyway still have yet to find a good looking male with anything less than above average
So are you saying that all black people are goodlooking and that people like the British or Slavic men have the smallest dicks?

allindaeyes

Banned
Look, these guys non chubs dont look anything special lol

(photoshopped, non photoshop is even smaller lol)

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
Not too many , 'ilikedicks', but im just looking as a means of finding out if my theory is true or not..

Anyway still have yet to find a good looking male with anything less than above average
So are you saying that all black people are goodlooking and that people like the British or Slavic men have the smallest dicks?
no because all black people dont have big penisis 

and being good looking = above average penis

above average penis =/= good looking

im just saying the average for a good looking persons penis is above the average for an average looking or ugly guy.
Yes but they're longer on average than other groups and people still consider blacks the least attractive race :/

allindaeyes said:
Look, these guys non chubs dont look anything special lol

(photoshopped, non photoshop is even smaller lol)

Can't really tell much from bulges though. Jonas Sulzbach didn't bulge much either and he's like 8"

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
no because all black people dont have big penisis 

and being good looking = above average penis

above average penis =/= good looking

im just saying the average for a good looking persons penis is above the average for an average looking or ugly guy.
Yes but they're longer on average than other groups and people still consider blacks the least attractive race :/
I just explained 

Good looking = Higher average penis size

Ugly(not saying blacks are ugly) = Lower average penis size

Above average penis =/= Good looking

It's a 1 dimensional statistic  which doesn't make sense on paper but it does
Hmm well I think I can debunk this theory on account i've seen many of butt ugly black guys who were some of the biggest. As well as inbred looking chavy Brits. There is a whole tumblr full of ugly ass chavs with relatively large ones lmao.

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
I just explained 

Good looking = Higher average penis size

Ugly(not saying blacks are ugly) = Lower average penis size

Above average penis =/= Good looking

It's a 1 dimensional statistic  which doesn't make sense on paper but it does
Hmm well I think I can debunk this theory on account i've seen many of butt ugly black guys who were some of the biggest. As well as inbred looking chavy Brits. There is a whole tumblr full of ugly ass chavs with relatively large ones lmao.
Just show me 1 good looking guy with a small dick

you're missing the point
Andreas Eriksen, most good looking models and actors have relatively small dicks actually. Brad Pitt was small. Leonardo Di Caprio small, Jamie Dornan small, Viggo Mortensen small,  Tom Hardy small.

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
ilikedicks said:
Severe Retard said:
Just show me 1 good looking guy with a small dick

you're missing the point
Andreas Eriksen, most good looking models and actors have relatively small dicks actually. Brad Pitt was small. Leonardo Di Caprio small, Jamie Dornan small, Viggo Mortensen small,  Tom Hardy small.
proof
You're the one that has been googling dicks, google them >.>

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I somewhat agree and think this is where the theory of ''all or nothing'' came about.

I think most good looking people had a good puberty due to playing sports and eating a reasonable diet....these things meant high T during puberty which makes penis grow.

If you accept dimorphism and health as attractiveness which are the two reasons above...then ''all or nothing'' does kind of exist.