Seems like every guy is balding

I never realized it before until visiting a hair loss forum and reading stories about how suicidal everyone was. How do all these baldcels on the street cope with their disease? Are most of them too bluepilled to realize how life-destroying baldness is? MPB immediately puts you in the "radioactive" category in the mind of a young prime female.

allindaeyes

Banned
I barely see any young people balding, its because of bad diets in this day and age

Weaselface

Coper
How do all these baldcels on the street cope with their disease?
By not being on that street.

Back when I didn't fight baldness — Propecia is poison, just shave it bro — my waking life was an abominable abyss. Without looking too deeply into the mirror I could spend all morning carefully grooming what groomable was, but when it came to dressing I had to pass the killzone of my large hallway-mirror — it broke me every time, and I never stepped outside. My outside-life became singularly reduced to 4 AM summer walks in jacket, scarf and hat.

I often think that I couldn't possibly be alive in a few years ahead of wherever I may be — that it's but a statistical question of depressive episodes and time — but I'm still alive; was baldness unconquerable, however, I think that such a fate would be definite.

I see it all the time at my university. It's fine with me 'cause it just makes me look better by comparison.

It's weird because all of the male professors who are in their 50s and 60s have a full/near full head of hair. The guys in their 20s are balder than they are. Just lol.

Boo fucking hoo you aspie fucks.

My square skull and heavy jaw will let me norwood with peace of mind. Once it starts I'll just join the RTT brotherhood. 

Meanwhile you feminine frail framecels with puny skulls will be crying night and day over the one trait you had that still never got you laid. :lol:

You think DOM guys like statham, the rock or Dominic Purcell(avi) worry about such nonsense? :lol:

Just lol @incels

solidus

Coper
^
Just lol at you deleting your "hollow cheek" thread...too much exposing going on for you to handle huh? Frauding arab :giggle:

Severe Retard said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Boo fucking hoo you aspie fucks.

My square skull and heavy jaw will let me norwood with peace of mind. Once it starts I'll just join the RTT brotherhood. 

Meanwhile you feminine frail framecels with puny skulls will be crying night and day over the one trait you had that still never got you laid. :lol:

You think DOM guys like statham, the rock or Dominic Purcell(avi) worry about such nonsense? :lol:

Just lol @incels
Just fukcing lol LEGIT!

you think this guy gave a fuck when he started balding?
[hr]

no because he has a legit masc skull to back it up 

the reason these incels are so scared is because of their tiny bones

just lol imagine one of these basement dwellers no facial bones bloated face AND bald...legit death sentence
:cage: 

Lmfao so legit.

Yep that's the kind of skull/jaw I have for the most part very broad. Just look at mark Strong's confidence despite his norwood

Not a single fuck given. Meanwhile a balding incel with shitty bones waking up to his NW7 for the first time

:lol:

Look-Ism

Subhuman
I'm not sure If I'm norwooding I have like a NW 1.5-2 on the right and a solid NW .75-1 on my left side. If I buzz my hair it looks stupid

TRT

Coper
yeah because every single one of the pics posted ITT definitely wouldn't go up multiple points with a full head of hair.