Seeing lesbians kissing and flirting really rubs it in how genetically dogshitty I am

Invisible

King of Chads
Lesbians are like 1% of the population of the UK. And if you add in the fact that many lesbians don't know who else is a lesbian unless they run social circle game or go to gay bars, then you can see how hard it would be to date as a lesbian.

Yet, I have seen 2 lesbian couples this week.

While a Lesbian woman can find another woman within that 1% dating pool, I have 30 or so% of the population (excluding the old age hags, immigrants, disabled, etc) "open" to me yet all females REJECT me. 

Even WOMEN can get pussy while I can't.

:jump:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Same. The exact same thing happened to me at a party this weekend and it pissed me off for the same reason

Invisible

King of Chads
Brutus said:
Same. The exact same thing happened to me at a party this weekend and it pissed me off for the same reason
I can't believe just how FUCKED sub6 men are. Like LITERALLY FUCKED. It's a FUCKING WRAP.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Invisible said:
Brutus said:
I can't believe just how FUCKED sub6 men are. Like LITERALLY FUCKED. It's a FUCKING WRAP.
Idk i think only sub5 men are truly fucked

Average looking guys can find other average looking guy who share their interests. A good male social circle is all you need to bang new girls decently often if you have a 5/10 face.

Invisible

King of Chads
Brutus said:
Invisible said:

Average looking guys can find other average looking guy who share their interests. A good male social circle is all you need to bang new girls decently often if you have a 5/10 face.
I remember in my clubbing days when I was talking to this young girl who said she's into girls. She would walk around the club, befriend the heterogirls in there (no bitch shield) and have one night stands with them, she said. She said that eventually, she will settle down with a man and stuff, but for now, she's happy fucking women.

JUST LOL. I used to leave that club emptyhanded almost every single week for years while she was slaying.

FuckThis

Slayer
It is much easier to hookup with a girl if you are female.

Because as a female yoi have

Auto good looks via makeup
Higher status by default
You can join any group with no problems as a girl

feg

Chad
40% of the women are bi

20% try it out

1% lesbian fucking lol

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
u go to parties.

how the living fuk are u incel.

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
The number of lesbian/gay/transgender couples I see around has increased significantly through out the years.

Of course the blue pilled explanation is that now society is less judgemental and people feel free to come out of the closet.

I have another explanation. It's because the dating market has become brutally competitive.
The losers are piling up. 

Male sexual frustration/inceldom or traumatic rejections has made more men see other men as the only option of having a functional relationship.
Sub-6 females unable to lock a Chad into a meaningful LTR also turn into each other because they don't want anything to do with sub-Chad men

ULLORD111

Normie
If u knew how insanly high are lay count for lesbi/gay. The highest is trans, they get gay men and miserable straight men and curious girl.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Invisible said:
Brutus said:

I remember in my clubbing days when I was talking to this young girl who said she's into girls. She would walk around the club, befriend the heterogirls in there (no bitch shield) and have one night stands with them, she said. She said that eventually, she will settle down with a man and stuff, but for now, she's happy fucking women.

JUST LOL. I used to leave that club emptyhanded almost every single week for years while she was slaying.
Women will have sex with a fatass pusgy dyke whore over touching a sub8 man, its over

I was at a party with a girl i was "dating" and she kissed a girl before kissing me. just what the fuck. also i know a gay person with more girl experience than me

Aurora

Normie
feg said:
40% of the women are bi

20% try it out

1% lesbian fucking lol
:clap:

Finally somebody who is guaranteed to be a redpilled slayer of knowledge about females.