Seeing a face where the nose ruins everything.

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Ever since becoming better at rating faces, this gets me every single time. You see a person with a defined jawline and other attractive facial features but the nose just completely messes them up. The worst nose hands down is the one that is all puffy looking and lacks any shape whatsoever, gets bigger as the person smiles.

It is like if these people got nose jobs, they would easily go up 2 points on the 1-10 scale.
 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
2
Nose is only a problem for women, men will get away with ugly noses as long as their other features are good

look at the likes of gandy and tom cruise, their noses are not aesthetic at all but no one gives a fuck beccause the rest of their features are so good

Nose is like the least important trait for a male
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Datjaw said:
Nose is only a problem for women, men will get away with ugly noses as long as their other features are good

look at the likes of gandy and tom cruise, their noses are not aesthetic at all but no one gives a fuck beccause the rest of their features are so good

Nose is like the least important trait for a male
You're wrong about Gandy and Cruise.

From the front their noses are narrow (most important thing).

Just lol at wide-nosed, wide-nostrils ethnics coping.
 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
2
TheTrews said:
Datjaw said:
Nose is only a problem for women, men will get away with ugly noses as long as their other features are good

look at the likes of gandy and tom cruise, their noses are not aesthetic at all but no one gives a fuck beccause the rest of their features are so good

Nose is like the least important trait for a male
You're wrong about Gandy and Cruise.

From the front their noses are narrow (most important thing).

Just lol at wide-nosed, wide-nostrils ethnics coping.
Cruise's nose is not narrow lol, it doesn't matter tough cause the rest of his face is so good

 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
107
Reputation
0
Datjaw said:
TheTrews said:
You're wrong about Gandy and Cruise.

From the front their noses are narrow (most important thing).

Just lol at wide-nosed, wide-nostrils ethnics coping.
Cruise's nose is not narrow lol, it doesn't matter tough cause the rest of his face is so good

he would look better with a normal nose
 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
2
biggestfailure said:
Datjaw said:
Cruise's nose is not narrow lol, it doesn't matter tough cause the rest of his face is so good

he would look better with a normal nose
Nitpicking at it's finest, guy's face was god tier in his prime, up their with Pitt

 

Zoosus

Chad
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
4,277
Reputation
48
If you think nose is whats holding you back, you're coping.
 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
2
Zoosus said:
If you think nose is whats holding you back, you're coping.
Very True, so many incels go and get rhinoplasty thinking a smaller nose is the answer to all their problems but what's actually wrong is either their shitty beta eye area that can't be fixed or recessed jaw or chin
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
107
Reputation
0
Datjaw said:
Zoosus said:
If you think nose is whats holding you back, you're coping.
Very True, so many incels go and get rhinoplasty thinking a smaller nose is the answer to all their problems but what's actually wrong is either their shitty beta eye area that can't be fixed or recessed jaw or chin
So you're saying this nose doesn't hold me back?


 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Datjaw said:
Zoosus said:
If you think nose is whats holding you back, you're coping.
Very True, so many incels go and get rhinoplasty thinking a smaller nose is the answer to all their problems but what's actually wrong is either their shitty beta eye area that can't be fixed or recessed jaw or chin
examples of this?
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
TheTrews said:
Datjaw said:
Nose is only a problem for women, men will get away with ugly noses as long as their other features are good

look at the likes of gandy and tom cruise, their noses are not aesthetic at all but no one gives a fuck beccause the rest of their features are so good

Nose is like the least important trait for a male
You're wrong about Gandy and Cruise.

From the front their noses are narrow (most important thing).

Just lol at wide-nosed, wide-nostrils ethnics coping.






[hr]
It does damage a women's face.

 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
2
Jesus Christ said:
TheTrews said:
You're wrong about Gandy and Cruise.

From the front their noses are narrow (most important thing).

Just lol at wide-nosed, wide-nostrils ethnics coping.






[hr]
It does damage a women's face.


[hr]
SeriousM said:
Datjaw said:
Very True, so many incels go and get rhinoplasty thinking a smaller nose is the answer to all their problems but what's actually wrong is either their shitty beta eye area that can't be fixed or recessed jaw or chin
examples of this?
Ok, A Rhino would change nothing in this guys life

 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Ur retarded OP get off your high nigga and gook hating high horse






Its all about harmony. Big hook noses on otherwise pretty boys ruins them though definitely. And lol thin noses are just as bad. Hrithik Roshan and Jon Kortarejana noses are WAY too thin.

Jon Kortarejanas nose is infact easily his worst features, it looks retarded ( he has enflared nostrils even but I think his nostrils indicate high T?), thats why profile photos of him are also rare

Marlon T has a pretty ideal nose
 
Top