brocode

Respect.
Masculinity Crew
This is a fake pic obviously

Show a video of you going into you insta while recording the screen and clicking on the jordan barett private message

OR ELSE ITS CONSIDERED FAKE

FAKE NEWS
This is not my picture in the first place. Why do you think I would message him about the other shitty forum?

They did it and Barrett said he likes Lookism more.

Jfl if you think this is fake. There have been past DMs where he openly talks about This sitem

This is a fake pic obviously

Show a video of you going into you insta while recording the screen and clicking on the jordan barett private message

OR ELSE ITS CONSIDERED FAKE

FAKE NEWS
he's left comments on lookismnet instagram so i believe it
he commented on these:

Jasons

Incel
The guy lives rent free in your heads. Why wouldn't he check in here from time to time to survery his property.

lolita

Slayer
He literally comes on here to laugh at incels and all you retards are riding his cock for being a "lookism user"
he has literally 0 things in common with the average user here
- he isn't a virgin
- he isn't a loser

my best guess is he comes on here to see members pictures and laugh at their subhuman face just like a bully bullies the unfortunate and the unfortunate tries everything to fit in.
You guys are fucking stupid for bandwagoning him.

once again, him coming on here does not mean shit and you retards need to stop.
its like when those nerds in high school tried so hard to fit in with the bullies and the bully would occassionally entertain the nerds request just to feel entertained

this is pathetic tbh

Jawanomics

Lookism God
He literally comes on here to laugh at incels and all you retards are riding his cock for being a "lookism user"
he has literally 0 things in common with the average user here
- he isn't a virgin
- he isn't a loser

my best guess is he comes on here to see members pictures and laugh at their subhuman face just like a bully bullies the unfortunate and the unfortunate tries everything to fit in.
You guys are fucking stupid for bandwagoning him.

once again, him coming on here does not mean shit and you retards need to stop.
its like when those nerds in high school tried so hard to fit in with the bullies and the bully would occassionally entertain the nerds request just to feel entertained

this is pathetic tbh
Since most humour on here is self deprecating, this is ideal.

// Infolinks