Secret method to getting tinder dates with 7,8,9/10 girls

currypowder

Normie
This is my contribution to the forum. Don't share it, keep this method to yourself, you don't want it to be over saturated with incels. 

For this to work you need: 
1) Lookmax to at least 4--5/10 
2) Have interesting photos ( go to a club and ask random girls to take photos with you)
3) Photoshop/edit your photos so you look your best
4) Have a generic common name like John, Phil, Tom, Chad, Tony and not Muhammad Abdula or Chung So Lee 

The method:
1) Get a male model of your race (preferably someone that has some similar features but doesn't need to be) 
2) Get tons of matches for 2-3 weeks, way more than you could using your own face/frame
3) Then change to your pictures, preferably the first picture of you doing some interesting that will get her attention but will not draw too much attention to your subhuman face
4) Start with the girls you matched 3 weeks ago and send an interesting message like: Go on a date with me or I'll beat up a puppy (Most Chads send boring lame messages like hey)
5) Still a numbers game, but your odd are still higher than 80% of guys. At this point, game and being interesting actually works since your already through the door as the slut thinks you passed her looks threshold because she matched you

currypowder

Normie
Whitecel said:
we need a new tag for members under 13
How is this a bad method. It's incredibly clever, if anything a 13 y/o wouldn't understand it.

King Chad

Normie
currypowder said:
Whitecel said:
we need a new tag for members under 13
How is this a bad method. It's incredibly clever, if anything a 13 y/o wouldn't understand it.
Legit NT poster here without an autistic response.

I think the problem is, not many men are male model tier, so when a girl matches with a male model she will probably remember it after showing all her friends; yes I am aware that girls only swipe left to the top 20% of guys. 

So you'll probably get called out often, but it's better than nothing. It's a numbers game, you're right. Decent method brah srs.

nochin

Incel
not a bad idea actually. at least on paper. it really depends on how stupid women are. if it works, they are basically outsmarted by their own stupidity.

Magic

Chad
This isn't a bad idea, well theoretically. I might try it.

Trunks

Coper
MorphIncel said:
Lol worst method / idea ever

why is bad? is the only chance that you have to talk to a 8/10 on tinder

if this fails, try this 100x and you will have 1