Aspie Second day of labourer work done

Britcel

Gigachad
I dug out a large portion of foundations by hand and managed to shift 4 tonnes worth

Back & arms = ded

Wasn't as hard as first day and I did more work tbh

8000IqBlackpilledOverlord

H̶̨̡̨̡̨̠̞̮̣͍̳̰͎͉͕̘̞̲̙͕̹̟̼̲͉̠̥̙͛́̑̔̀̋̽̈́͑͆̈́̑͑̽̈́̄͘͜͝͝
Rotters
How do your wrist look? Did you feel your wrist getting worked?

Britcel

Gigachad
You'll get a new type of strength doing that shit tbh
I was talking to a guy who came on site at about 12 and then stayed to help me the rest of the day

Was saying how hard it is to keep up the pace cuz I don't exercise and never done manual labour; he said he's seen a ton of guys who gym regularly try and do the work but they can't keep up with him despite the fact he is pretty skinny (low bf, has muscle but not jacked).

Not cope because I was there while he was doing intense labour shit for 3 hours straight with barely any breaks

I guess it just develops ur muscles in a different way

8000IqBlackpilledOverlord

H̶̨̡̨̡̨̠̞̮̣͍̳̰͎͉͕̘̞̲̙͕̹̟̼̲͉̠̥̙͛́̑̔̀̋̽̈́͑͆̈́̑͑̽̈́̄͘͜͝͝
Rotters
I was talking to a guy who came on site at about 12 and then stayed to help me the rest of the day

Was saying how hard it is to keep up the pace cuz I don't exercise and never done manual labour; he said he's seen a ton of guys who gym regularly try and do the work but they can't keep up with him despite the fact he is pretty skinny (low bf, has muscle but not jacked).

Not cope because I was there while he was doing intense labour shit for 3 hours straight with barely any breaks

I guess it just develops ur muscles in a different way
It's adapt or die. Gives you strength and endurance more then an hour at the gym would.