• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sean Connery says its Ok to Slap Women

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,674
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38[/video]
I agree Sean. U shud be the God of Lookism, not Male Model PC faggots.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
You posted this before. NEGGED.
 

EdSheeran

Rotter
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
3,447
Reputation
212
If you looked like this



you could getaway with raping someone
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
I made dame thread..show me bigger alpha than Sean..just do it..no there is no one..he is more handsome than all chads posted here.more masculine than all cucks here and more alpha than all.ultimate male and everybody knows that..no one ever deny it
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,674
twisty said:
I made dame thread..show me bigger alpha than Sean..just do it..no there is no one..he is more handsome than all chads posted here.more masculine than all cucks here and more alpha than all.ultimate male and everybody knows that..no one ever deny it

legit.
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
9
zyzz007 said:
twisty said:
I made dame thread..show me bigger alpha than Sean..just do it..no there is no one..he is more handsome than all chads posted here.more masculine than all cucks here and more alpha than all.ultimate male and everybody knows that..no one ever deny it

legit.

Many people sayed Bateman is cucul many sayed Chico is cuck but srsly..did u ever heard any men sayed something wrog about Connery? Or any women..? Nope..i will maybe make thread about this.i think we find real lookism god..its Sean Connery..there are n arguments against him
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
Punch?

FIST THE WHORE 

SLAPS ARE FOR CUCKS AND BETAS

REAL ALPHAS BEAT SLOOTS UP WITH FISTS

 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,674
JasonGenova said:
Punch?

FIST THE WHORE 

SLAPS ARE FOR CUCKS AND BETAS

REAL ALPHAS BEAT SLOOTS UP WITH FISTS


:glasses:
 
Top