SEA game is legit af.

Ryu

Staff member
I was on omegle for about an hour getting skipped by mostly guys that were jerking off. Then i got rejected by a white landwhale and a black girl. I was about to give up when i started talking to some philipinnas. i didnt show my face for the first 2 minutes but when i finally did, they started screaming and calling me handsome. It was the best thing thats happened to me this year.

Cliffs: SEA girls find me attractive.

mydougiefresh

Normie
Ryu said:
I was on omegle for about an hour getting skipped by mostly guys that were jerking off. Then i got rejected by a white landwhale and a black girl. I was about to give up when i started talking to some philipinnas. i didnt show my face for the first 2 minutes but when i finally did, they started screaming and calling me handsome. It was the best thing thats happened to me this year.

Do you have a long euro nose? When I was in Thailand I was getting a God treatment for my long nose.
They really into long noses...

Ryu

Staff member
mydougiefresh said:
Ryu said:

Do you have a long euro nose? When I was in Thailand I was getting a God treatment for my long nose.
Yeah i also hadnt been in the sun for a few days so i was pale. How many lays did you get over their?

mydougiefresh

Normie
Ryu said:
mydougiefresh said:
Yeah i also hadnt been in the sun for a few days so i was pale. How many lays did you get over their?
About seven in one month. And I was very busy traveling and doing attractions, so I didn't have time to slay as much as I could.
My tinder there blew up with matches at the second I got there...

Ryu

Staff member
mydougiefresh said:
Ryu said:
About seven in one month. And I was very busy traveling and doing attractions, so I didn't have time to slay as much as I could.
My tinder there blew up with matches at the second I got there...
HOPE. I may not have to be incel for life after all.