• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Screwed up by pretending to be a school shooter

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
I'm afraid to go to school again,
I'm only 14 and screwed up like this. I regret joining this forum man

I only wanted to get rid of my anger and make a joke by taking my Dad's gun and pointing it at a subhuman who used to bully me in middle school. 

I had no intention of killing him, seriously. All I wanted is to go low inhib so this subhuman would respect me. But he reported it to the teacher and the entire school made a big fuss

Now we have a new rule at high school that you are only allowed to carry around a transparent bag so you can see if you are carrying any weapons.

All the students had to go to Walmart this day to get a new one.

My mom put me under hausarrest for 6 months. My Dad is mad as fuck because I secretly took his gun from the closet. They also told me psychologist and I have to do some group therapy thing now with other "antisocial" students.

The police had picked me up from school.

I have to do volunteer work now. Pick up trash for 1,5 years. Holy fuck. That's until junior year guys.

9th grade is legit hell.

@"uglysmile" 

Help me out.

"I'm totally alone and everyone is talking about me and making weird glances at me when I walk by; I am totally fucked. My ability to speak and socialize is destroyed; my autism has destroyed me. My autism is at such a level that even random bystanders are disgusted by me. I spent three hours in my class listening to my ugly fat English teacher mock me. She layered her speech so well that I couldn't quite place my finger on how she was fucking me over, but I could see the truth! At one point during the lecture she pointed at me and made a play like she was going to vomit. I caught on to her and started mean mugging her and she started panicking and tried to silence me with her glances. They're training me not to make eye contact with anybody; this is going to be a long year boyos. The normies are trying to destroy me again!"

My life rn.

looksmaxx said:

I only wanted to get rid of my anger and make a joke by taking my Dad's gun and pointing it at a subhuman who used to bully me in middle school. 

I had no intention of killing him, seriously. All I wanted is to go low inhib so this subhuman would respect me. But he reported it to the teacher and the entire school made a big fuss

Now we have a new rule at high school that you are only allowed to carry around a transparent bag so you can see if you are carrying any weapons.

My mom put me under hausarrest for 6 months. My Dad is mad as fuck because I secretly took his gun from the closet. They also told me psychologist and I have to do some group therapy thing now with other "antisocial" students.

I have to do volunteer work now. Pick up trash for 1,5 years. Holy fuck. That's until junior year guys.

9th grade is legit hell.

@"uglysmile" 

Help me out.

I'm totally alone and everyone is talking about me and making weird glances at me when I walk by; I am totally fucked. My ability to speak and socialize is destroyed; my autism has destroyed me. My autism is at such a level that even random bystanders are disgusted by me. I spent three hours in my class listening to my ugly fat English teacher mock me. She layered her speech so well that I couldn't quite place my finger on how she was fucking me over, but I could see the truth! At one point during the lecture she pointed at me and made a play like she was going to vomit. I caught on to her and started mean mugging her and she started panicking and tried to silence me with her glances. They're training me not to make eye contact with anybody; this is going to be a long year boyos. The normies are trying to destroy me again!

:stare:

We've done this thread before

TucoTheUgly

Banned
switch the school

why didnt you comsult lookism before you pulled that shit

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
TucoTheUgly said:
switch the school

why didnt you comsult lookism before you pulled that shit

Idk I felt anxious af had the worst phase of my life. I just wanted to prove myself, that I'm not a subhuman like the people who bullied me. I finally wanted to be low inhib like all the other posters from Lookism

I just wanted to scare this subhuman. He bullied me for my frame for years but my wrists are decent

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Bump @"uglysmile" 
Need your help

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
looksmaxx said:
Bump @"uglysmile" 
Need your help

Guns are guns. You should have known the consequences of pointing at someone with a gun. 

On this forum low inhibition is praised. In fact it will fuck up your life. 

Better learn from this

looksmaxx said:

9th grade is legit hell.

@"uglysmile" 

Help me out.

"I'm totally alone and everyone is talking about me and making weird glances at me when I walk by; I am totally fucked. My ability to speak and socialize is destroyed; my autism has destroyed me. My autism is at such a level that even random bystanders are disgusted by me. I spent three hours in my class listening to my ugly fat English teacher mock me. She layered her speech so well that I couldn't quite place my finger on how she was fucking me over, but I could see the truth! At one point during the lecture she pointed at me and made a play like she was going to vomit. I caught on to her and started mean mugging her and she started panicking and tried to silence me with her glances. They're training me not to make eye contact with anybody; this is going to be a long year boyos. The normies are trying to destroy me again!"

My life rn.

I did something similar in middle school lmao. I threatened to kill a bunch of fukin people as part of my april fools joke and got fucked. I even drew maps to show where I would kill people to make it more realistic.  I then got in trouble after this dumb cuck reported me to the principal. Parents met up with the principal and said that i was being a complete retard and aspie and that i am not violent, and one look at my skinny framecel body and me acting like a complete pussy in front of the principal made him realize i was indeed joking. Normally i would gotten expelled as this was in the united states of shit, but they were really chill and gave me only 4 days of in school suspension ( u sit in a class).  Regarding your situation

The BIGGEST MISTAKE you can make is NOT OWINING THIS. 
If someone asks about this, BE CONFIDENT. SAY " HELL YEA I WAS TRYING TO SHOW HIM WHOSE THE FUCKIN BOSS HERE CAUSE HE WAS BEING A LITTLE BITCH"
" USE THIS TO CRAFT YOUR DARK TRIAD/BAD BOY " IMAGE. FOIDS SECRETLY like this shit, so be confident. Brag about it. Act like you don't give a shit.

TucoTheUgly

Banned
uglysmile said:
looksmaxx said:
Bump @"uglysmile" 
Need your help

Guns are guns. You should have known the consequences of pointing at someone with a gun. 

Better learn from this

there is a difference between being low inhib and stupid

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
TucoTheUgly said:
uglysmile said:

Better learn from this

there is a difference between being low inhib and stupid

Yes there is. 

But here being stupid is praised. Dude was extremely stupid and had to realize it. He won't be playing around with guns anymore at least