Scottishbrah: 36 years old, jobless, virgin, living with parents.

Neck Brah

Incel
Pretty sure some of you remember this guy, he deleted his youtube channel but now he's back.

He accepts its over.

[video=youtube]

Vid he made a few weeks back

[video=youtube]

First ever vid he made which was on his older channel

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

That's a free man right there. His apathy and acceptance of his situation is truly inspiring. Most people can't handle the self imposed inadequacy of long term unemployment. It reminds me when the dad of American Beauty tells his neighbor he doesn't care about his wifes affair. Being unfazed by the shit life throws at you is inspirational

Brio

Slayer
Why not apply as waiter/blue collar job?

I did it

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I won't kill myself either because of my parents and other family, plus living near the rolling fields and countryside where there is fuck all to do. 
If you want and desire more and can't get it, you have to cope somehow...

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
I don't think he will ever be a normal functional human being, until, he finds a woman and fuck her brains out for three weeks in a row continuously every day - night.

flesh

Slayer
Thanks OP, was wondering what happened with this guy. Someone should show him lookism :giggle:

He doesn't look aspie, probably had opportunities in his youth but messed it up. The dude is way past his sell by date at age 36, the only looksmaxing tool for him is to get a hooker and go full on mgtow.

Let's be serious here, this guy can get a data entry job if he wants one. He might have to relocate, but he could get a pencil pushing job somewhere. Not the one he wants for sure, but some kind of job in an office. He likes to complain (we're all guilty of it on some level) rather than take action and do something about his situation.

I think the main problem is that he's been cultivating this sob story for a long time.

unclejack

Normie
It's a glimpse into the future for about 80% of this forum, lol

AsianAspie

Incel
Thebeautifulone said:
That's a free man right there. His apathy and acceptance of his situation is truly inspiring. Most people can't handle the self imposed inadequacy of long term unemployment. It reminds me when the dad of American Beauty tells his neighbor he doesn't care about his wifes affair. Being unfazed by the shit life throws at you is inspirational
Legit. Was surprisingly taken aback at his honest attitude and self-reflection towards the absurdity of life, which gives him a very likable aura (in my eyes). Seems like a somewhat intelligent guy who could have been something, had he made better decisions in his younger years.

AsianAspie said:
Thebeautifulone said:
Legit. Was surprisingly taken aback at his honest attitude and self-reflection towards the absurdity of life, which gives him a very likable aura (in my eyes). Seems like a somewhat intelligent guy who could have been something, had he made better decisions in his younger years.
His problem is he lives out in the sticks and he's punching about his weight for his first job. If he lived closer to or in any major cities and/or he took a 'lower' job in his 20s he would've been able to live a good wageslave life on his own. He likes to whine about things too, that is plain. I bet his Scootesh mates hear no end of it in the [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bonnie Tartan arms.[/font]

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Aryan Australian said:
I could get him a girlfriend if he approached with me for a weekend
Same. I've seen uglier people than him with decent girls before. He doesn't seem that aspie either

LMSghost

Slayer
Neck Brah said:
First ever vid he made which was on his older channel

[video=youtube]

damn, what a video. watched it all, i would love to meet this guy and have a pint