• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Scleral show = death. "Sanpaku eyes are beautiful" = cope.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
This guy went from subhuman to average.

paulus

Banned
looks33 said:
What procedure would you need done for that?

Its called "squint"

No srs maybe infraorbital rim implants + canthopexy? @"blueballs"

@"geneticdeadend"

Whitecel

Banned
There's a lot of procedures that contribute to reduced scleral show and depends on the problem. There's orbital implants ofc, also orbital decompression, etc

looks33

Joke
Whitecel said:
There's a lot of procedures that contribute to reduced scleral show and depends on the problem. There's orbital implants ofc, also orbital decompression, etc

Which is safer and what procedure would be better on a guy like Pattinson?

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
looks33 said:
Whitecel said:

fuarrr I need to know, is your eye area like his also? I have that scleral show even if eyes are pretty vertically short

Probably has to do with the positioning of the iris, aka can't do anything about it unless you want to look extremely mongoloid

looks33

Joke
Subhuman said:
looks33 said:

fuarrr I need to know, is your eye area like his also? I have that scleral show even if eyes are pretty vertically short

Probably has to do with the positioning of the iris, aka can't do anything about it unless you want to look extremely mongoloid

No mine are a little rounder but you can't see my upper eyelids unless I look down. On pattinson you can see a little bit of his upperlids.

paulus said:
looks33 said:
What procedure would you need done for that?

Its called "squint"

No srs maybe infraorbital rim implants + canthopexy? @"blueballs"

@"geneticdeadend"

It says what procedures he got right on Taban's site...

Also generalization. What we see here is the lowest point of the lower eyelid lateral of the cornea which is a subhuman trait as I've been preaching for months. Also he doesn't have enough PCT to pull it off.
Shape of the lower eyelid is huge for eyes, probably more important than canthal tilt even (though they are obviously heavily corelated).
That being said I don't think scleral show will make people look better, but it's not a default death sentence.

imgay123

Joke
If you're a candidate for SARPE, get it. It will expand your palate and give you hunter eyes