• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Scientific reminder that FACE = LIFE

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Each volunteer was shown a list of physical traits. Half of the traits were facial: eyes, nose, hair, complexion, and smile. The other half were bodily traits: height, muscle tone or muscularity, breast or chest size, waist size, and hip size. The volunteers were told that they could adjust each of these traits to create a partner who was more or less attractive. Setting the partner’s hair, for example, to a value of 10 would result in a partner with the best hairstyle imaginable; a value of 0, the worst
[...]
The psychologists found that men who designed a partner for a long-term relationship allocated a larger proportion of their budget to facial traits than bodily traits, regardless of the size of their budget. That is, both competitive and uncompetitive men prefer a long-term partner who is facially rather than bodily attractive.
However, when men designed a partner for a short-term fling, they shifted their allocation to bodily traits — but only if they were uncompetitive. Men with a larger, more competitive budget still allocated more of their points to facial traits over bodily traits.
Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.

This was already posted here long time ago by someone else however it didn't receive the attention it deserved.

zombie

Rotters
Bump

zombie

Rotters
Bump

zombie

Rotters
My body is much more fucked up then my face

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
Depends if you are really ugly you might cope with academics giving you higher earning potential

Andy Bernard

Champion
A girl can fix her body. But a shit face won't go away through working out. Lots of ugly faced fitness broads who do nothing for me or anyone because no ass can save a horseface or anvil pheno or moonface or square headed/other skullcel bitches. Your ideal girl has face. Always has.