SCIENCE; women can sense mens cortisol levels from their face

soul of my soul

Gigachad
low cortisol = extremly attractive slayer, extremly strong immune system and good health, calm, in control, dominant, smooth and sociable, extremly NT

high cortisol = women feel repulsed, you will act like a cuck, have shit health, have shit looks, be suicidal and very depressed

Women generally find calm, collected men more attractive, and scientists now suggest they know the biology of why that is.
Investigations into what makes men desirable often focus on testosterone. The hormone is linked with masculine facial traits, such as larger jaws and heavier brows, and is typically associated with better long-term health. As such, it might at first glance make sense from an evolutionary point of view if women found testosterone-laden men especially attractive.

However, past studies have often revealed that men with high testosterone levels are not automatically appealing to women, who view such testosterone-laden men as having long-term drawbacks. For instance, the macho guys may lead a "player's" lifestyle, or may also be bad parents.
Instead, human behavioral ecologist Fhionna Moore at the University of Abertay Dundee in Scotland and her colleagues focused on the stress-linked hormone cortisol. Persistently high levels of cortisol can suppress not just the immune system, but also reproductive function. As such, it would make sense if women preferred men with low cortisol levels — that is, those who are not stressed out.

First, scientists recruited 39 healthy young male students from the same university and measured their cortisol and testosterone levels from saliva samples they provided. The researchers next had 42 straight female students from a different university rate photos of these men for attractiveness, masculinity and health.
Men with low cortisol levels were often rated as more attractive than guys with high cortisol levels. Testosterone levels were not significantly linked with attractiveness, masculinity or health.
For a more complex study, the scientists took the 39 male faces from their initial work and split them into four groups — high-testosterone and high-cortisol; high-testosterone and low-cortisol; low-testosterone and high-cortisol; low-testosterone and low-cortisol. Within each group, all the faces were blended together to help make one composite image. In this way, Moore and her colleagues hoped to see what effects combinations of different hormone levels might have on attractiveness.
The researchers also had 43 heterosexual female university students look at the composite images at times both inside and outside the fertile phases of their menstrual cycles. This enabled the scientists to see what effects female hormones and fertility might have on perceptions of male desirability.
When women were in the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle — that is, when they were more likely to get pregnant — those men with low cortisol levels (so were likely more chill) were seen as more attractive than men with high cortisol levels. Past research suggests that when women are most fertile, they tend to judge men on traits that might best benefit any potential offspring in the long-term, and the scientists noted that a person's general cortisol levels are heritable.

"We speculate, then, that males with low cortisol possess something desirable that women seek to secure for their offspring," Moore said. "This could be, for example, good health or a healthy response to stress."

The results were considerably more complex when women were not in the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle. In those cases, male faces linked either with high levels of both cortisol and testosterone or low levels of both hormones were rated as more attractive than faces associated with high levels of one and low levels of the other.
Prior studies suggest that when women are not in their fertile phase, "we tend to interpret women's preferences as reflecting those for cues to the characteristics that make a man a good long-term partner," Moore told LiveScience.
In this light, men who are healthy or good providers might be important to women not in their fertile phase. "I can speculate that high-testosterone, high-cortisol levels may signal someone who is dominant and may make a good provider — high testosterone is certainly likely to be related to this," Moore said. "Someone with low-testosterone, low-cortisol levels may be someone with good current health."
https://www.livescience.com/10073-women-prefer-chill-guys.html

Women in the UK prefer the faces of men with low levels of the stress hormone cortisol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3645036/

@ullzzangSLAYER @Misterpapa @RealRob @"fittedcaps+xanax" @spiritual_spirit" @"assombrossos sucessor" @mvp @DarkGod @mrs

read this bros, its extremly important if you want to slay
[hr]
@"ASSOMBROSSO'S SUCESSOR" @WhiskeyCocaine @Leans

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yes, u know what surpress cortisol alot? Testosterone.

So what to do? Inject method. High testosterone + low cortisol.

soul of my soul

Gigachad
RealRob said:

yes thats true brother Real Rob

i already have natty 923 ng/dl testosterone (although i measured 2 years ago when i was 21)

im soon 23

i dont have money for test injections yet, but i might consider it once i make money

as of now i am very poor cant even afford protein powder or test vials

lots of people here can afford it and yet they refuse to inject, i dunno why

LUCIDVOLCEL

Normie
soul of my soul said:
RealRob said:

i already have natty 923 ng/dl testosterone (although i measured 2 years ago when i was 21)

im soon 23

i dont have money for test injections yet, but i might consider it once i make money

Once you get 150bux, purplepanda labs max (min. order 100$)

Yes, if you're broke you'll have to make your own injectible solutions from raw powders BUT it'll only cost $3-4 bucks a week

-1g of Testosterone Isocaproate is 88 CENTS. 250-400mg/week 
-Reconstitute in their benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol (google for ratios, it's like baking a cake)
-Use MCT oil as the carrier (grapeseed oil if you don't GAF about health, but it's only small amounts)
-Exemestane 10-20mg eod (use a mini nootropic scooper) for estrogen control
-About 25-50mg proviron a day for more DHT, sex drive and estrogen control
-Pramipexole (ESSENTIAL) for prolactin control. Dosing is in micrograms but can be done from their one gram raw bag, get a cheap miligram scale to measure a few miligrams, then reconstitute that in oil - put in a $1 GLASS vial dropper from amazon, also buy oral syringe - now you have a good dose per ml.

Enjoy your newfound super high sex drive and social success

soul of my soul

Gigachad
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
soul of my soul said:

im soon 23

Yes, if you're broke you'll have to make your own injectible solutions from raw powders BUT it'll only cost $3-4 bucks a week

-Reconstitute in their benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol (google for ratios, it's like baking a cake)
-Use MCT oil as the carrier (grapeseed oil if you don't GAF about health, but it's only small amounts)
-Pramipexole (ESSENTIAL) for prolactin control. Dosing is in micrograms but can be done from their one gram raw bag, get a cheap miligram scale to measure a few miligrams, then reconstitute that in oil - put in a $1 GLASS vial dropper from amazon, also buy oral syringe - now you have a good dose per ml.

i think 24 test vials (almost 6 months) are 100 bucks 

but AI is expensive right?

and maybe we would need finasteride aswell
[hr]
i litteraly have 0 dollars in my wallet now and also 0 dollars in my bank account

im a NEET who lives with my dad

LUCIDVOLCEL

Normie
soul of my soul said:
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

[hr]
i litteraly have 0 dollars in my wallet now and also 0 dollars in my bank account

Exemestane as your AI (doesn't wreck blood lipids like anastrazole or clomiphene) is cheap from there

Fuck fin, ruins your pregnenolone levels (hence the suicides), and there's NO evidence DHT = hair loss.
Danny Roddy has a playlist thoroughly debunking this theory on YouTube. There isn't a coherent theory behind it, it's just what was proposed decades ago based on limited research in absence of any fitting theory. 
He also shows how ineffective and SLOW at working fin is.

He regrew his own hair and has a free PDF 'Hair Like a Fox' detailing how.

The calcification theory of hair loss is more likely than DHT sensitivity (TL;DR just take K2).

chinbrah

Coper
Mewslims
soul of my soul said:
RealRob said:

im soon 23

if you wnat to lower your cortisol you should meditate
your test levels are good

sub-zero

Normie
being stressed means nothing. i have 0 stress. i have 0 responsibility. i have 0 bones

Maxim

Normie
Legit, tons of women flocked to me during my prime but when i opened my mouth they couldnt help but feel something was off but couldnt explain it, thus had to reject me and always say it wasnt looks but that i stressed them or something or made them feel uneasy despite them also saying i was extremely hot (not coping, these women liked me a lot)

Weed makes me even more anxious, jfl if the #1 chill plant on this planet makes you have a ongoing panic attack, its truelly over

Tbh i was always into high cortisol music and couldnt get in chill or NT music. I'm talking about intense battle soundtracks or music of dread, those were my favorite. My mind is in constant restless fight mode, always making calculations whether i need to confront someone or not.

soul of my soul

Gigachad
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
soul of my soul said:

[hr]

Exemestane as your AI (doesn't wreck blood lipids like anastrazole or clomiphene) is cheap from there

Fuck fin, ruins your pregnenolone levels (hence the suicides), and there's NO evidence DHT = hair loss.
Danny Roddy has a playlist thoroughly debunking this theory on YouTube. There isn't a coherent theory behind it, it's just what was proposed decades ago based on limited research in absence of any fitting theory. 
He also shows how ineffective and SLOW at working fin is.

He regrew his own hair and has a free PDF 'Hair Like a Fox' detailing how.

The calcification theory of hair loss is more likely than DHT sensitivity (TL;DR just take K2).
thank you for the quality information. i will make desicions about this matter once i have money
[hr]
Maxim said:
Legit, tons of women flocked to me during my prime but when i opened my mouth they couldnt help but feel something was off but couldnt explain it, thus had to reject me and always say it wasnt looks but that i stressed them or something or made them feel uneasy despite them also saying i was extremely hot (not coping, these women liked me a lot)

Weed makes me even more anxious, jfl if the #1 chill plant on this planet makes you have a ongoing panic attack, its truelly over

Tbh i was always into high cortisol music and couldnt get in chill or NT music. I'm talking about intense battle soundtracks or music of dread, those were my favorite. My mind is in constant restless fight mode, always making calculations whether i need to confront someone or not.
low cortisol is the number 1 most important matter when it comes to slayerism, physical health, soul health and life

bad-_-romance

Banned
more like common sense when you think about it
High T Low Cortisol=Good Life,always in control

Nibba

Normie
RealRob said:

Ur solution to every problem is "just inject t bro"

Have fun dying an early death m8

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Nibba said:
RealRob said:

Ur solution to every problem is "just inject t bro"

Have fun dying an early death m8
Low T detected, I suggest u use the RealRob Inject Method ASAP