School bans makeup. Femcunts outraged.

Sub8

Subhuman
just lmao

http://jezebel.com/5840072/school-removes-mirrors-bans-teen-girls-from-wearing-makeup

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I really don't like this. Not only is it yet another example of shaming girls for any sign of sexuality, and for other people's responses to their appearances, there's also the fact that the teens are where kids really start to develop a sense of identity and experiment with self-expression. Not all girls who wear makeup are doing it just to be "pretty". For me the reason I wore a lot of makeup in my teens is that it was an identity marker - I was a goth, and the makeup was a way of visually marking myself as such. Yeah, from an adult perspective it seems kind of silly, but when you're a teenager it can be important to you.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Plus the teens are the only time most people get to experiment with weird looks. They'll have to go get jobs soon enough - why not let them look weird for now if they want to?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Muh right to conform to a degenerate media stereotype"[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Muh right to fake a higher SMV"[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Muh identity" - you know society is fucked when people equate identity with physical appearance (inc. clothing).[/font]

This is a bad thing for everyone. All that will happen is you will be getting the same women, just they will now look even uglier because they won't have makeup. So if you're pulling 4s now you will be pulling girls who look like 2s.

Invisible

King of Chads
But if men want women to wear makeup: "It's my body, my choice", "We are not sexual objects to be forced to look pretty", "we have value other than our looks".

feminists are seriously confused on a number of topics, and this is why no one takes them seriously

Defeat

Gigachad
mystery meat pua said:
feminists are seriously confused on a number of topics, and this is why no one takes them seriously
they are not confused they are bitter as they never got chad and refused to settle for a sub 5. every strong feminist has huge lust to be degraded big masculine guys

the only reason femanism exists is becasue of scrawny recessed sub 5 guys

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
:lmfao:

"Banning fakeup is bullshit. I have to cope for being subhuman 3/10."

Defeat said:
mystery meat pua said:
they are not confused they are bitter as they never got chad and refused to settle for a sub 5. every strong feminist has huge lust to be degraded big masculine guys

the only reason femanism exists is becasue of scrawny recessed sub 5 guys
no they are definitely confused.

I'm talking about their contradictory stances on a wide rage of topics, often flip flopping depending on the context.