Saw a video of me from 2008. Started CRYING.

Vertu

Incel
I stumbled upon it on Facebook. It was a skateboarding video done over the long weekend at a local skatepark, in 2008.

I saw myself in it. I was in the introduction. I'm sitting there, chilling, talking with a guy at the edge of the ramp.

The camera was slowly zooming on me from afar.  This is playing in the background in the video:

[video=youtube]

Here I am right now, tears pouring down my cheeks. I can't believe I found this gem.

It's devastating to me because, the guys I looked up to at the skateparks almost 10 years ago, are now physically smaller than me. They aren't my "big brothers" anymore, they are people who I haven't seen in years who have their own lives now.

I will probably never see them again or experience those feels.

burlesque

Banned
lol time for an aromatase inhibitor you high estrogen cunt. sentimentalism and nostalgia is for women and old men with no test production

Vertu

Incel
Of course, nobody on this forum can sympathize with me.

Basement dwelling bitter ethnics can only come and nitpick at my threads to try and 1-up me. Pathetic, soulless parasites.

My cool buddies would send me condolences, give me a hug, we'd laugh it off then take a long car ride and listen to tunes.

What ever happened in your life that you ended up being so nostalgic and missing your past so much? Sounds to me like you had a great life and suddenly something happened and you became a friendless basement dweller. Not trying to diss you, I'm just speculating out of my ass. I could be wrong or I could be close. What is the matter, Vertu? What is it? You can talk to us.

mvp

life is a scam
yeah.

those have been good times, you fucking virgin

FuckThis

Slayer
Kinda sad i understad you a bit

I usually still think about my childhood from time to time..

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
can sympathize m8.

sometimes I wonder about my (tiny) past, when I heard some songs, when I walk on that street... 

four years ago, some people that really cared about me, that q8 that i rejected, sometimes I see their pics online and they have their own lives now, and I'm here, with brain damage.

what I do is... think, think about the future, about the things I'm gonna do when I find those new souls, and that gives me relief.

7dot

Incel
Top tier childhood crew checking in.

RIP sweet prince.