Saw a legit Chico/Leo lookalike with a 3/10 subhuman grill today

Adrian_B

Coper
Seriously what the fuck, I was homoglancing this guy big time and miring his face for a good minute and then I see he's with this ugly as fuck 3/10 bish, what the fuck is wrong with the world holy shit, I'm betting he fell for the marriage and tradition meme since he could be slaying otherwise. It wasn't one of you, was it?

Shrek

Normie
Hypergamy boyo. You need to be a 13/10 to even think about snagging an above average girl

asiancel

King of Chads
ascended chad/high genetic quality specimens are usually high iq, high iq=redpill. so he likely realized he will never have loyalty and pure attraction from his looksmatch and has to date down to have a remote chance of receiving love and validation.

LUFFY

Incel
asiancel said:
ascended chad/high genetic quality specimens are usually high iq, high iq=redpill. so he likely realized he will never have loyalty and pure attraction from his looksmatch and has to date down to have a remote chance of receiving love and validation.

LUFFY

Incel
asiancel said:
:jordan:

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
asiancel said:
:lmfao: