Saw a Genetic Anomoly Today

Ok, story time.

Saw a FAT assed black girl with a stroller at my motel today. 
She was obese but it was one of those asses that makes you go dayumn, regardless.
Looked young from far away but turned out to be older than me as I approached her while smoking.
She was smoking a joint, smelled like shit weed but was a conversation point.

The genetic specimen was her kid.  She told me she was 1/2 black and the baby's daddy was full white and pale.
This kid looked PURE, WHITE AS FUCK!  He was in a stroller with that baby glow and HUGE BLUE EYES.  The only thing was that maybe his nose was a little flat, MAYBE.  If he grew up I swear I wouldn't be able to tell he was part nigger.  That worried me.

Anyway, I slapped that mom's ass because it was PHAT and it jiggled like all hell.

The best part is that the baby got visibly shaken, started getting red and rubbing his eyes.

I didn't feel bad at all because I knew it was tainted with negro admixture and thus not truly worthy.

The End

furio

Incel
Poor mulatto, they are tragic. They will never fit in with either race and try their hardest. Like one of my mixed buddys was completely proper in his speech but when the niggas came out he told me once "Man, I ain't white, i'm a nigga. a real nigga"

:lol:

Of course mulattos are quite the predicament. 

I find the female varieties to be good morale boosters. 

Need to work more on treating them like mere fucking animals...

This mut also told me she had an 11 year old daughter at 15.   :H:   Too bad I broke it off early.  Got grossed out.