Saw a brutal rejection take place at a bar last night.

SeriousM

Normie
I work as a barback and yesterday night was pretty busy at the bar I work at. The bar has a huge party atmosphere and a big dance floor area too. Lots of hbbs, Chads, and attractive people in general come through our bars.

So music was playing and this one nervous looking dude, looked kinda Hispanic and was definitely ethnic for sure, was walking around awkwardly. I see these two blondes, top tier hbbs wearing the black clothes or whatever that so many blondes wear (you know the type that they also wear black hats with?).

The music plays loudly and dude gets the balls to walk up to one of the blondes, she is dancing and wags the finger right in his face as others watch. I legit felt bad for that dude, that's what might have caused ER to go crazy or something.

But this motherfucker does not give up, he walks up to the other blonde and tries to talk to her but she immediately takes out her phone and starts texting.

Blonde hbbs give the worst rejections of them all, they will absolutely rip a dude to shreds.

Chadcel

Banned
next time ninja a pic. bars/clubs are like online dating, ur judged 100% on ur face height and race

and these are party girls, they spend their 20s being chad's cum bucket then when they hit 30 they find a beta provider. they'll get whats coming to them

yeah blondes are just not good to approach. They are brutal, spoiled and don't give a fuck about you

I would never even approach a blonde unless millionare at least

SeriousM

Normie
Chadcel said:
next time ninja a pic. bars/clubs are like online dating, ur judged 100% on ur face height and race
The guy was not even bad looking but god damn, he got absolutely pummeled.
[hr]
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
yeah blondes are just not good to approach. They are brutal, spoiled and don't give a fuck about you

Pretty much.

After working at a bar for over a month, I notice that blondes hand out the most brutal rejections.

I wonder what makes them into such bitches.

asiancel

King of Chads
he should have held frame. they could sense his lack of confidence.

modified

hairloss expert
SeriousM said:
I work as a barback and yesterday night was pretty busy at the bar I work at. The bar has a huge party atmosphere and a big dance floor area too. Lots of hbbs, Chads, and attractive people in general come through our bars.

So music was playing and this one nervous looking dude, looked kinda Hispanic and was definitely ethnic for sure, was walking around awkwardly. I see these two blondes, top tier hbbs wearing the black clothes or whatever that so many blondes wear (you know the type that they also wear black hats with?).

The music plays loudly and dude gets the balls to walk up to one of the blondes, she is dancing and wags the finger right in his face as others watch. I legit felt bad for that dude, that's what might have caused ER to go crazy or something.

But this motherfucker does not give up, he walks up to the other blonde and tries to talk to her but she immediately takes out her phone and starts texting.

Blonde hbbs give the worst rejections of them all, they will absolutely rip a dude to shreds.
I've had plenty of rejections like that. It's no big deal.

ER never even tried to approach. That's why he went crazy.

lono

Banned
You guys are just pussies with weak feminine egos.
Talking about how "brutal" and rampage inducing some bleach blonde club tramp waving a finger is

It's a bit pathetic imo

Bondi beach

Coper
lono said:
Talking about how "brutal" and rampage inducing some bleach blonde club tramp waving a finger is

It's a bit pathetic imo
I agree with rape-man

Chadcel

Banned
SeriousM said:
Chadcel said:
The guy was not even bad looking but god damn, he got absolutely pummeled.
[hr]
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

Pretty much.

After working at a bar for over a month, I notice that blondes hand out the most brutal rejections.

I wonder what makes them into such bitches.
good, cuz i dont even like blondes. black or dark brown is preferred. im lucky im not attracted to the most stuck up and sought after type.

and if it was this approaching the blondes instead of an ethnik

u can imagine whats going to happen.

god id suffer 1000 years in hell just to have 10 years on earth as a 9/10 white guy.

Testoboy

Banned
lono said:

It's a bit pathetic imo
most guy with alot of approach anxiety make it out more than it is. If guys actually approached they would realize its not that bad.
[hr]
modified said:
SeriousM said:

MOst men dont approach nowadays, I dont see them rampage everywhere. KId was mentally fucked to begin with.

Mona

Normie
Testoboy said:
lono said:

It's a bit pathetic imo
most guy with alot of approach anxiety make it out more than it is. If guys actually approached they would realize its not  that bad.
[hr]
modified said:

MOst men dont approach nowadays, I dont see them rampage everywhere. KId was mentally fucked to begin with.
What with all these PUA shills in here lately?

If you have to approach, you are fucking ugly... 

Don't even fucking do it...

Chadcel

Banned
Testoboy said:
lono said:

It's a bit pathetic imo
most guy with alot of approach anxiety make it out more than it is. If guys actually approached they would realize its not  that bad.
[hr]
modified said:

actually it gets worse if uve been rejected before. i get rejected alot and its killed my confidence to approach. it only doesnt matter if u pulled multiple 6+ before. desperate incels like me will take rejections VERY hard

lono said:

It's a bit pathetic imo
there is nothing more brutal than a goddess JB rejecting you

Knowing that she dosent want you, is simply to much to take

IceCutter

Gigachad
Mona said:
Testoboy said:
[hr]

What with all these PUA shills in here lately?

If you have to approach, you are fucking ugly... 

Don't even fucking do it...
What a fucking retarded thing to say

have fun being a permavirgin
[hr]
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I believe this is apt here