Satan or Jesus ? Pick one

Jesus Christ

Normie
Would you sell your soul to Satan to be Chad from now on knowing you gonna have to burn eternally* in the after life ?

Or you rather be loyal to Jesus, the son of God and suffer as an incel with all the mandatory subhumanity your destined to experience but afterwards you gonna be in heaven one day singing with the angels ?

Pick one.

*It's not necessarily eternally. Since in the Armageddon chances are God, our Father are going to lose. Certainly the possibility exist otherwise Satan wouldn't have been wasting his time planning the epic battle for the past thousands of years. Obviously Satan has access to the Bible and has read God's prediction, and obviously if he is continuing with his plan, he disagrees with God on the outcome. And as a result you would live in a Satan's Reich whatever it means.

Lorebin

Normie
I prefer Jesus. Because life on earth is in my hands, don't need help from anyone.

Demislayer

Chad
If everything was real and not just a social construct to help you cope with life while not enjoying its fruits then of course you should pair up with god. Eternity>>>70years

Implying incels have power to choice when confronted with the temptation to fuck a hot girl

Jesus Christ

Normie
Lorebin said:
I prefer Jesus. Because life on earth is in my hands, don't need help from anyone.

Thank you for your preference. I'll do my best to win Armageddon. But if I lose, you're fucked since Lucifer knows your preference. Only the Father knows the date of the Judgement Day.
[hr]
Demislayer said:
If everything was real and not just a social construct to help you cope with life while not enjoying its fruits then of course you should pair up with god. Eternity>>>70years

Implying incels have power to choice when confronted with the temptation to fuck a hot girl

Why "of course you should pair up with God" ? If Gods loses the Armageddon, you gonna be Satan's puppet forever.

Jesus Christ

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
Jesus fo sho.

If Satan wins at Armageddon he's gonna spitroast you anyway. Just lol at thinking the devil will be your buddy.  :giggle:
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube][hr]
[video=youtube]

allindaeyes

Banned
im not incel atm would choosing jesus turn me into one?

Lol jesus would whoop Satans ass. There is a very good reason for this its called the cruel nature of life. The bible demonstrated this through Satans story. 

He was very hard working and wanted to learn more, he was exploring and hard working but life still kicked him down due to fate and the rough aspect of it so he was banished... Adam is a similar story as the apple is meant to symbolise knowledge and new things which God does not want humans to do apparently

This is why the Eastern faith ( yes even cow worshipping faggots. Though that isnt the essence/idea behind Hinduism at all ) are superior

Jesus Christ

Normie
allindaeyes said:
im not incel atm would choosing jesus turn me into one?

Lol jesus would whoop Satans ass. There is a very good reason for this its called the cruel nature of life. The bible demonstrated this through Satans story. 

He was very hard working and wanted to learn more, he was exploring and hard working but life still kicked him down due to fate and the rough aspect of it so he was banished... Adam is a similar story as the apple is meant to symbolise knowledge and new things which God does not want humans to do apparently

This is why the Eastern faith ( yes even cow worshipping faggots. Though that isnt the essence/idea behind Hinduism at all ) are superior

But if Satan KNOWS he won't win because it says so in the Bible, then why doesn't give up and accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior? Are you saying that God created Satan so dumb that he doesn't understand the deterministic universe that God created? If that's so, and Satan's major flaw is that he was created imperfect, then why won't God have mercy on him? I conclude God is not suppose to have mercy on nobody. First was Satan, then Adam and now incels.

IncelFTW

Coper
RodgerRabbit said:
Jesus fo sho.

If Satan wins at Armageddon he's gonna spitroast you anyway. Just lol at thinking the devil will be your buddy.  :giggle:
lol @ thinking jesus is gonna let a buncha incels into heaven haha

i don't believe in the whole afterlife crap, humans are simply recycled, when you die you just return to the state you were in before you were born, waiting for rebirth, makes sense....none of the other stuff does

poontang

pungtango the virgin robloxer
Shitposters
santa brings me presents. santa every time

Mrstyoobid

Normie
It is said that the devil touches everyone at birth but Jesus was the only exception and for that reason he is wholly pure.

your mom

Banned
"This. Both are agents of the demiurge and need to be erased. "
amen, those archons will be the last to return to the abraxas world and become gods themselves, they are dialecticaly necessary,but must be oposed at all costs.