• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sandman's voice

shit is funny as fuck but annoying. he puts so much emphasis on the ending of words. "This girl used to want to be with meeeeee, I instead ignored herrrrrrr, i wasnt going to be an orbiterrrrrrr" whom else notices this shit

Invisible

Champion
Yeah. I wonder if it's because he's Eastern European (in Canada) and is trying to eradicate any trace of accent, so is trying too hard to enunciate? If you grow up in Canada with EE parents, you will sound slightly different to the average Canadian depending on how much time you spend interacting with Canadians.

FuckThis

Rotter
Why do fuck do you cucks watch this shit. he is making money off you, telling you some fairy tailes, while he HAS A GIRLFRIEND HIMSELF lol

EnglishFOB

Regular
Invisible said:
Yeah. I wonder if it's because he's Eastern European (in Canada) and is trying to eradicate any trace of accent, so is trying too hard to enunciate? If you grow up in Canada with EE parents, you will sound slightly different to the average Canadian depending on how much time you spend interacting with Canadians.

Big redpill for Western born minorities. Would have to be rather insular though eg) UK asian accents.

Invisible

Champion
EnglishFOB said:
Invisible said:

Big redpill for Western born minorities. Would have to be rather insular though eg) UK asian accents.

Legit. Most ethnics sound ethnic. Even I do, due to most of my friends being black, although when I was in HS and only had white friends (my HS was in a white racist area), I sounded LEGIT white AF. When I made black friends later, they mocked my "white" accent/intonation/slang.

FuckThis said:
Why do fuck do you cucks watch this shit. he is making money off you, telling you some fairy tailes, while he HAS A GIRLFRIEND HIMSELF lol

you had one 30 or so days ago. LOL@YOU. How would u feel if a guy just came from his gf's house, he'd just broken up with her 20 minutes ago and wanted to join LEGIT INCELS?

FuckThis

Rotter
Invisible said:
EnglishFOB said:

Legit. Most ethnics sound ethnic. Even I do, due to most of my friends being black, although when I was in HS and only had white friends (my HS was in a white racist area), I sounded LEGIT white AF. When I made black friends later, they mocked my "white" accent/intonation/slang.

FuckThis said:

you had one 30 or so days ago. LOL@YOU. How would u feel if a guy just came from his gf's house, he'd just broken up with her 20 minutes ago and wanted to join LEGIT INCELS?

if he was high status guy comparable to me I would let him

Our group needs high status people, it dosent matter if he is incel or not in the end

But yeah I think 20 min is a bit to little, but I think over 30 days is legit incel

Besides didn't you have like a 8 white girl yourself

EnglishFOB

Regular
Invisible said:
EnglishFOB said:

That's a bit different, blacks have a naturally different voice or vocal cords. Asians/East.Euro is due to insularity only. But happens with blacks too.

Otherwise you sound pretty regular London.