Saffron might be a legit antidepressant

Ascended

Coper
jeebusreekris said:
So about a week ago I boufht this saffron to help with my ED.

But a couple of days after I started taking it I started to feel happier than normal and yesterday I was in such a splendid and talkative mood which is unheard of.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25384672
Interesting find.

What do you buy and how do you take it.. in supplement form or the actual natural spice?

IcedEarth

Slayer
you can't be this retarded

take 5htp for a couple of days to see how a light antidepressant feels like and tell me after that how a spice is going to beat it

Ascended

Coper
IcedEarth said:
you can't be this retarded

take 5htp for a couple of days to see how a light antidepressant feels like and tell me after that how a spice is going to beat it
I don't know, seems like there might be some legit impact of this, and it's a natural substance...

• [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In the four randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials that compared 30 mg per day of saffron with two antidepressants, saffron was similarly effective (researchers calculated a null effect size) in reducing depressive symptoms compared with 20 mg per day of fluoxetine and 100 mg per day of imipramine, according to the meta-analysis.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In all the studies examined, the 30 mg daily dose of saffron—similar to levels of the spice used in some cuisines—was divided equally among two doses. Saffron is generally considered safe in amounts up to 5 g daily, although investigators warned that people with blood coagulation disorders or who take anticoagulants should exercise caution in using saffron since research is inconsistent on its effect on blood coagulation and platelet aggregation.   [/font]
    [/font][/size]

Ascended

Coper
IcedEarth said:
the daily dose of it would be 8 USD

Yeah apparently this is the worlds most expensive spice and is worth more than gold.

jeebusreekris

Normie
Ascended said:
IcedEarth said:
the daily dose of it would be 8 USD

Yeah apparently this is the worlds most expensive spice and is worth more than gold.
I bought 1g for 6 Euros on amazon. Its supposedly ISO 1 quality. IcedEarth is a retard, ita not that expensive and you need just very little of it. Plus it tastes good.

IcedEarth

Slayer
jeebusreekris said:
I bought 1g for 6 Euros on amazon. Its supposedly ISO 1 quality. IcedEarth is a retard, ita not that expensive and you need just very little of it. Plus it tastes good.
can I rub it on my dick too, will it make it grow?

Workcell

Incel
I want to grow my own saffron.  That shit is expensive.  It's great to cook with too.