• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

sacrifice for your sons. Move to the Midwest and breed with an Amazonian nerdic.

whiteboi

Regular
im in South Dakota, I went outside today and was sizemogged by half of the girls I passed on the street (am 6’1” btw). lots of robust women here, also all the men are bald (big dairy). I feel as if I stepped out of a time machine. harmonious, healthy, peaceful existence here.

whiteboi

Regular
ForgotMyName said:
Kurt Loader said:
there is nothing to do there

When you\ said:
When you're low T you need gimmicks like games or "problems to talk about" or "news to read" for entertainment

I really like the plains this time of year. It’s really peaceful in the evenings when you can hear the bugs and watch the giant sunset. Everything looks like a still from Days of Heaven. Don’t bother trying to convince him the Midwest is nice... the fewer people here the better.

Nothing is more physically and mentally taxing than living in a large American metropolis. Constant stimuli assault + the threat of gruesome impersonal death at the hands of a shitty driver or gangbanger, or in California, airborne AIDS.