Russia amogs every other country

HarryBalls

Coper
Look at that size. Literally amogs every other country on Earth.

HarryBalls

Coper
Neo said:
Useless shithole though.
COPE

Only Russia and USA can nuke this planet back into stoneage if anyone even survives.

HarryBalls

Coper
Chad said:
Russians are scum
Jealous ethnic whose ancestors weren't alpha enough to counquer enough territory to be the biggest country in the world. :giggle:

Neo

Coper
HarryBalls said:
Neo said:
Useless shithole though.
COPE

Only Russia and USA can nuke this planet back into stoneage if anyone even survives.
I doubt Russians can even feed themselves properly or get rid of their vodka excessive consumption but if you're saying so...
Better solution would be sell all this garbage to China or the Middle East who really got balls to use it. Differently from Russia who never dared to put it to work in Cold War times. Bunch of pussies, short dicked mongoloid mixed monkeys.

Chad

Incel
tygeruppercut said:
Chad said:
Russians are scum
why? and whats your nationality? i guess chechen
Maybe i shouldnt generalize but i only know one russian irl and he is a complete scum, he is even known for it in our school. Steals alc  at parties etc. 

Im iranian

Chad said:
tygeruppercut said:
Maybe i shouldnt generalize but i only know one russian irl and he is a complete scum, he is even known for it in our school. Steals alc  at parties etc. 

Im iranian
Yes, from my experience they are low inhibition and usually criminals, low class, etc.
But they arent backstabbers or cockblockers

you can pass as irish

Chad

Incel
HarryBalls said:
Chad said:
Russians are scum
Jealous ethnic whose ancestors weren't alpha enough to counquer enough territory to be the biggest country in the world. :giggle:
Lol i really dont care but thats not how they got the land, go read a fucking book or  finish highchool ffs

Neo

Coper
BuxomZygos said:
Tbh america is the most powerful country ever

He means geographically.

[hr]
Search Results
Largest Countries in the World
Russia
Canada
United States
China
Brazil

HarryBalls

Coper
Neo said:
I doubt Russians can even feed themselves properly or get rid of their vodka excessive consumption but if you're saying so...
Better solution would be sell all this garbage to China or the Middle East who really got balls to use it. Differently from Russia who never dared to put it to work in Cold War times. Bunch of pussies, short dicked mongoloid mixed monkeys.

Not poor enough to go against almost the whole world that imposed sanctions. Not being a puppet of the US like most western countries that even have USA bases being occupied cuckolds :giggle:  Not weak enough to annex Crimea and do whatever the fuck they want in Ukraine despite whole world bitching in the background :giggle:  

COPE

[hr]
Chad said:
tygeruppercut said:

Im iranian
I know a persian that is gay, all persians are gay-- logic is briliant :giggle:

Btw if you are in Canada 99% that he is a jew. Even if he is from Russia. There is actually a very small community of ethnic russians in Canada most others are jews, tatars, tajics and other former USSR minorities.

Neo

Coper
HarryBalls said:
Neo said:

Not poor enough to go against almost the whole world that imposed sanctions. Not being a puppet of the US like most western countries that even have USA bases being occupied cuckolds :giggle:  Not weak enough to annex Crimea and do whatever the fuck they want in Ukraine despite whole world bitching in the background :giggle:  

COPE

They were cosplaying back then and still are. Cold War wasn't about occupying shitholes no one cares about like Ukraine or going against sanctions. It was all about proving Capitalism can cum in Communism's face and laugh at the end and Russian's wont do shit. Their life is a role playing game. Who they thought they were deceiving ?
They were just proto-cosplaying, thinking they were warriors, before the Japanese started cosplay culture. U mad I'm exposing Russians as the subhumans they are?

Workcell

Incel
I've been to Russia, enjoyed my time there (I'm from the US).  At least they haven't been taken over by feminism.

gandytime

Slayer
HarryBalls said:
Look at that size. Literally amogs every other country on Earth.

Lol Russias lenght to width ratio amogs every other country hard. What a slayer.
Chile is Incel-tier.

HarryBalls

Coper
Neo said:
They were cosplaying back then and still are. Cold War wasn't about occupying shitholes no one cares about like Ukraine or going against sanctions. It was all about proving Capitalism can cum in Communism's face and laugh at the end and Russian's wont do shit. Their life is a role playing game. Who they thought they were deceiving ?
They were just proto-cosplaying, thinking they were warriors, before the Japanese started cosplay culture. U mad I'm exposing Russians as the subhumans they are?
What this has to do with Cold War or Cosplaying :lol:

Like Cold War is fucking important in a more than 1000 year old history of the country :giggle:

There are wooden churches still standing in Russia older than independent history of America :giggle:

Neo

Coper
HarryBalls said:
Like Cold War is fucking important in a more than 1000 year old history of the country :giggle:

cope.
Cite 3 important events in Russian history of any significance to world's history besides their flawed involvement in Cold War.

HarryBalls said:
There are wooden churches still standing in Russia older than independent history of America :giggle:
Good. They can make their incelcon inside it and cosplay a lot about their useless role in history.