rqeewrewrqqw

FireHaze

Gigachad
approaching women is safer once multiple women have already approached you because then you know you're goodlooking.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
NT theory is literally all that matters. Most people on here just can't admit that they are inferior brained below average looking losers, so cope with "only chads get girls etc".

paulus

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
NT theory is literally all that matters. Most people on here just can't admit that they are inferior brained below average looking losers, so cope with "only chads get girls etc".
:bye:

What a stupid and deluded post

Keep coping

:jsan:

Magnus

Lookism God
LongTimeAgo said:
Only chads get adored by hot girls 
If you're ok with shooting through hoops for fat/ugly girls more power to you

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
6/10 in looks is the absolute minimum for numbers game to be anywhere effective. THis is assuming you have HEIGHT.

Height is crucial for cold approach since it doesnt insult the women. A short guy approaching will make her embarrased.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
No shit you can raise your chances of getting laid by simply interacting with more girls playing the numbers game, but who the fuck wants that when Chad can get it with 0 effort, makes me lose all motivation to even try knowing how easy GL guys have it.

All or nothing lifestyle.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Amnesia said:
No shit you can raise your chances of getting laid by simply interacting with more girls playing the numbers game, but who the fuck wants that when Chad can get it with 0 effort, makes me lose all motivation to even try knowing how easy GL guys have it.

This is exactly the reason I dont put in any effort. I hate women so much that I cant bring myself to stoop so low as to beg for sex. Pickup is by all definition begging for sex and losing pride. Fuck that shit. ALL OR NOTHING

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
DuckDuckIncel said:
Amnesia said:

This is exactly the reason I dont put in any effort. I hate women so much that I cant bring myself to stoop so low as to beg for sex. Pickup is by all definition begging for sex and losing pride. Fuck that shit. ALL OR NOTHING
AGREED, how can any self respecting man have any motivation to approach and try so hard to get laid when there are guys out there that are turning down girls by the hour. 

Just soul draining knowing this.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:

DuckDuckIncel said:
Amnesia said:

:clap:

sfinkter

Coper
FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:

DuckDuckIncel said:
If you don't have the chad-potential then you'll have to suck it up and stoop low, unless you don't want pussy. it's just the hand you were dealt and you can't become that guy that girls throw themselves at, but at least you can get pussy at all so eventually you're going to have to do something or you won't get pussy

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
LongTimeAgo said:
there is something in between hot and ugly u know

a lot of chads are simply 4-5 white extroverted NTs with height or body too, doesn't necessarily mean GL

Browmog

Slayer
assburger said:
Magnus said:
there is something in between hot and ugly u know

a lot of chads are simply 4-5 white extroverted NTs with height or body too, doesn't necessarily mean GL
No, not really, 80% of males are unnatractive to females, 20% attractive, that's it.
That's how primates function.

Magnus

Lookism God
Narrator said:
Magnus said:

Cope, it only worked when they approached.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Film-Festival-sending-female-fans-frenzy.html

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"While at the Zurich Film Festival, the Hunger Games star shared a photo of himself in a state of culinary bliss devouring the burger prompting one obsessed fan to exclaim: 'I wish I was the burger!'"[/font]