• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Round skulls/faces with thick midmandibles = slayer/fighter

burlesque

Banned
Round. The zygos need to protrude widely enough relative to it's length for the skull outline to be round.

The jaw has to be curved as opposed to flared. Pointy chins are a NO-NO.

It's the most punch-resistant skull and correlated with a heavy body frame relative to height.

The more you know.

Subhuman skull:

Before you post Di Caprio, he is SUBHUMAN because of his dominant neurocranium, feminine thin jaw taper/mid mandible and shitty chin. He has a gay heart-shape lightbulb going on.

DOM skulls:

EXTRAVERSION = LOOKS = PERSONALITY = ROUND

These are the "girthy" slayers who don't nescessarily appear attractive. Skulls that are correlated with a bone structure geared toward dominating intrasexual competition. Male-Male competition success = slaying success.

Male to male competition has however shifted from physicality since the stone-age, so these men will not slay as much as they should(they still slay more). But they are superior to all of us.

Lol at being oval skulled though.

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
Dentist said:
burlesque said:
Round. The zygos need to protrude widely enough relative to it's length for the skull outline to be round.

The jaw has to be curved as opposed to flared. Pointy chins are a NO-NO.

It's the most punch-resistant skull and correlated with a heavy body frame relative to height.

The more you know.

Subhuman skull:

I think I just became a diagnosed aspie by looking at that gif. What the fuck is he doing :lol:

he realizes he has a shitty facial bone structure and tries contorting his face in the hope that his bones look bigger and to impress incels who know nothing about sex appeal. He has Severe Retard syndrom and no wonder they have the exact same low testosterone skull.

smellysocks

Megastar
what about rocky marciano? The guy had a perfect fighting record in light heavyweight and he has a pretty unimpressive, zygoless wop skull

although not quite a beta or weak looking skull

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
smellysocks said:
what about rocky marciano? The guy had a perfect fighting record in light heavyweight and he has a pretty unimpressive, zygoless wop skull

although not quite a beta or weak looking skull

Isolated example. Had a strong punch but might not have fared well in a regular street fight without gloves or rules.
Got dropped by rounder-faced 40+ year old Joe Walcott and Archie Moore, though not finished. Fought shitty competition, and the only tough competition he faced were those two guys and Joe Louis and they were ALL around and over 40 years old at the time of the fights whereas Marciano was in his prime.

smellysocks

Megastar
I wonder how Zach McGowan would have fared as a boxer instead of a C-level actor. This guy has a cromagnid brute skull like none I've ever seen on TV. Flanges for fucking days

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
smellysocks said:
I wonder how Zach McGowan would have fared as a boxer instead of a C-level actor. This guy has a cromagnid brute skull like none I've ever seen on TV. Flanges for fucking days

Shitty skull on steroids

note the pointy downward growth

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
Hope said:
You promote borrebies, yet all of your examples are BBCs. OP, wtf?

BBCs have the roundest faces and the most primitive culture

the white guys who retained it have closer ties to natural pre-modern civilization slayerdom

also anthony joshua is a subhuman on bodybuilder level doses of steroids hiding behind big gloves

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
Hope said:
burlesque said:
BBCs have the roundest faces and the most primitive culture

the white guys who retained it have closer ties to natural pre-modern civilization slayerdom

also anthony joshua is a subhuman on bodybuilder level doses of steroids hiding behind big gloves

You clearly don't even know what borreby is. The borreboid race, is a race of robust, Northern Europeans. Not BBCs, lol.

I know what a borreby is in anthrocel terms for fucks sake, I just added it to the title because people have bashed round faces on this forum while refering to borrebies

antrocel terms need to be eradicated anyways

Zoosus

Rotter
burlesque said:
Dentist said:
I think I just became a diagnosed aspie by looking at that gif. What the fuck is he doing :lol:

he realizes he has a shitty facial bone structure and tries contorting his face in the hope that his bones look bigger and to impress incels who know nothing about sex appeal. He has Severe Retard syndrom and no wonder they have the exact same low testosterone skull.

:clap:

Cloud

Machine
burlesque said:
Before you post Di Caprio, he is SUBHUMAN because of his dominant neurocranium, feminine thin jaw taper/mid mandible and shitty chin. He has a gay heart-shape lightbulb going on.

:jag:

iftsj

Banned
someonesalt said:
op, is that u @ ur avi ? ? ?

it would make sense since he has a elongated skull and is gay and want to get fucked by round faces guys
much like colez tbh

OnTheRun

Regular
Leeeeegit

Monster zygos

Crazy-high fighting success slayers going at it

Chavez vs narrow skull Roger Mayweather

"I didn't even feel De La Hoyas punches" :jordan:

I wonder why. Fucking big zygo fuck

@burlesque

Gucci_Gang

Banned

???

What are exactly the differences here in perceived personality in there looks?

Is it mostly Larger Wider Skull?

What else?

Is there and article that explains the most differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someonesalt

Regular
iftsj said:
someonesalt said:
op, is that u @ ur avi ? ? ?

it would make sense since he has a elongated skull and is gay and want to get fucked by round faces guys
much like colez tbh

lol @ OPs life if thats actually him @ his avi