Demislayer

Chad
No idea why he is so hated here. He is always been legit, apart from his close minded political views.

http://www.rooshv.com/you-have-no-idea-how-easy-it-is-for-good-looking-men

[font=Georgia, 'Source Sans Pro', Helvetica, sans-serif]All the game you learn and all the effort you put yourself through to make yourself an attractive man still can’t compete with my friend. He just has to show up, smile, make small talk, and seal the deal. The reason is because the United States is a country where aesthetics is an increasing component in attraction. My friend gets more visual attention now in his early 30’s than his 20’s, even though he has passed his physical prime like I have. The shifting culture means my friend’s value is actually going up every year, not down, while average-looking men who don’t work on their game are seeing their value plummet.[/font]

He basically has an 8+ friend who slays without effort. But at least he admits the truth that for average men it is possible to have success with women IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO FUCK THEM

Demislayer

Chad
True Romance said:
Cope, he's just throwing frustrated PUAs a bone. Notice how at the end he still believes in Game and in Travel (his two products), and that approaching is the "great equalizer" (it's not).

Charisma is the great equalizer, not approaching

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Legit I was wondering the same thing.... He seems pretty redpill, maybe a little bit of cope but I looked at a few sample pages from his bang book and it sounded pretty practical, I bought it anyway.

He also seems to be in line with lookism in that LOOKS matter more than ever (his own words) also basically said his first advice is to gymcell and get in shape (most important element of looksmaxxing)

Demislayer

Chad
MENTAL_CEL said:
Legit I was wondering the same thing.... He seems pretty redpill, maybe a little bit of cope but I looked at a few sample pages from his bang book and it sounded pretty practical, I bought it anyway, and no I know cope BS when I see it so that shit won't full me if it's in there.

He also seems to be in line with lookism in that LOOKS matter more than ever (his own words) also basically said his first advise is to gymcell and get in shape (most important element of looksmaxxing)

just lol

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Demislayer said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
Legit I was wondering the same thing.... He seems pretty redpill, maybe a little bit of cope but I looked at a few sample pages from his bang book and it sounded pretty practical, I bought it anyway, and no I know cope BS when I see it so that shit won't full me if it's in there.

He also seems to be in line with lookism in that LOOKS matter more than ever (his own words) also basically said his first advise is to gymcell and get in shape (most important element of looksmaxxing)

just lol
It was cheap on kindle  :stomper:

IceCutter

Gigachad
Demislayer said:
True Romance said:
Cope, he's just throwing frustrated PUAs a bone. Notice how at the end he still believes in Game and in Travel (his two products), and that approaching is the "great equalizer" (it's not).

Charisma is the great equalizer, not approaching

synonymous

I'm redpill but approaching works even if you're average to below average (3.5-4) It increases the quality of the women you can bang, makes you a bit happier, and generally teaches you how to manipulate and seduce.

// Infolinks