Roosh V gets attacked in Montreal

Presence

Coper
Jesus nothing gets my blood boiling more than random white knights ganging up on a guy for sluts, the worst part is there is LITERALLY NOTHING one can do against it as other white knights (or the police) will just join them and you can't do anything back to women anyway

springfield

Banned
It's funny how Julien Blanc never got this kind of visceral reaction from feminists even though he pretty much advocated similar stuff that Roosh did. He actually was worse than Roosh to an extent but since he's tall white and good looking they didn't care. Roosh is ugly and non white leaving him open season for them.

modified

hairloss expert
springfield said:
It's funny how Julien Blanc never got this kind of visceral reaction from feminists even though he pretty much advocated similar stuff that Roosh did. He actually was worse than Roosh to an extent but since he's tall white and good looking they didn't care. Roosh is ugly and non white leaving him open season for them.

Wut. Feminists got Julien BANNED FROM A COUNTRY.

Joncoping

Normie
modified said:
springfield said:

Multiple countries

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
White knights NEED to get murdered. I advocate the extermination of every beta wk.  :redstomper:

alien

Chad
Rotters
Toronto Mayor John Tory is a #cuckservative.

May a big black cock be buried balls deep into all of their wives/girlfriends. Including John Tory's wife. Fucking cucks.

Joncoping

Normie
alien said:
Toronto Mayor John Tory is a #cuckservative.

May a big black cock be buried balls deep into all of their wives/girlfriends. Including John Tory's wife. Fucking cucks.
They would just masturbate to it

oren

Incel
While rooshv is scumbeg theres many woman same as him like radical frminism but no one will attack them on daylight in street , this is why i wanna stay in thailand rest of my life . West is legit doomed

springfield

Banned
modified said:
springfield said:

if roosh put women's head into his crotch and told them to suck his dick the feminists would have him sent to prison

Copenhagen

Slayer
I think Roosh has taken the black pill in general. He essentially screwed himself by going off of the deep end and saying that rape was justifiable. He needs to sleep in his own bed that he made, but to be honest I never liked him because he was just a PUA shill who used xenogamy of foreign women to his advantage. Fuck him. These people really deserve each other. The whole world is essentially a drunken stumble around towns filled with miles of big name brands. Culture itself is dead.

Dontel

Incel
Roosh has now filed a Police complaint against sloot that threw the drink and got the white knight mob to chase him down.

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/630842022576979968
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/630842022576979968

The girl who did it has legit millionaire parents and is claiming to be some kind of "oppressed woman". She has now deleted her linkedin/social media profile and twitter where she was bragging about throwing the drink and asking white knights to get Roosh

https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/jessica-lelièvre/81/862/453

In b4 white knights say he "deserved it", RooshV is slimy but I give him credit for his follow through, lots of the manofags are all talk and no action at least Roosh stands up to these punks.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I hate Roosh V. But I'm happy that he pressed charges against this bitch. She committed assault. She shouldn't be able to hide behind her female privilege. Assault is a crime no matter the gender.

Giabiconi

Incel
So this self professed 'alpha male philosopher' is suing someone for pouring beer on his head? That is such a pathetic move.

I think he plays this shit up just to get attention and subsequently money for himself. That or he is a massively emotionally stunted child.