robust older chad caught me looking at his wifes ass

LostTuna

Gigachad
did a little spring skiing yesterday. leaving the parking lot with my windows rolled down and see a legit fucking HOT blonde MILF with 2 toddlers by her side. she must have been late 20's or something but very nice face and skin from what i could see and perfect ass in tight sweatpants.

of course her fucking 5'11"-6'1" big framed thick neck buzzed head nw0.5 chad husband was on the other side of the car and he interrupted my gaze with a mean mug and i immediately snapped my eyes away and tapped on the gas. :rage:

LostTuna

Gigachad
SEAN O said:
you should have peed on her ass to assert dominance and possession
:jordan:

he looked like a robust normalfag ex-jock or fighter. he would have broke every bone in my body just lol. i'm above avg in frame and bones myself but i know my place.

if you are at least on his looks level, but younger, you would have some chances to get her to cheat, especially because you're new to her, too. After 1-2 years, she got bored of him, no matter how chad he is.

LostTuna

Gigachad
SEAN O said:
if you are at least on his looks level, but younger, you would have some chances to get her to cheat, especially because you're new to her, too. After 1-2 years, she got bored of him, no matter how chad he is.
my dick is 6x4.1

just lol if u think my dick could please a MILF like that who has popped out 2 kids and gets pounded on the reg by her chad husband that prolly has a 7x5.5er

Eric

Incel
That's pretty funny. Ski resorts seem to attract a lot of MILFs.