Roaccutan Sideffects

Nockout

Incel
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
150
Reputation
0
I can cope with everything except hairloss... How likely is it to lose hair and did any of you experience it? I need to get rid of my fucking acne  :mad:

Are the sides overrated?
 

sub8 life

Incel
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
236
Reputation
1
Just got dry skin from it. The side effects vary, but overall it's supposed to be a low risk drug. You most likely won't get hair loss.

Try also cutting out dairy from your diet, it is known to cause acne.
 

incelhero

Normie
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
1,014
Reputation
1
The sides are not blown out of proportion, however, you must consider that the average Roaccutane patient is running 80mg+ daily - treating severe/cystic acne. At 10mg/day I experienced ZERO side effects, not even chapped lips, now on 20mg/day - chapped, dry lips appear, but that's all. Nothing will happen to you at these doses. Along with using HGH, my skin is legit infant tier now, though I still do have a tiny, non scarring pimple from time to time and my previous scars, which I'm getting laser removed later.
 

Nockout

Incel
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
150
Reputation
0
ketzdinio said:
How old are you?

20, so absolutely too old to have red bumps teenager tier hormone raped face

incelhero said:
The sides are not blown out of proportion, however, you must consider that the average Roaccutane patient is running 80mg+ daily - treating severe/cystic acne. At 10mg/day I experienced ZERO side effects, not even chapped lips, now on 20mg/day - chapped, dry lips appear, but that's all. Nothing will happen to you at these doses. Along with using HGH, my skin is legit infant tier now, though I still do have a tiny, non scarring pimple from time to time and my previous scars, which I'm getting laser removed later.

What kind of HGH do you use? This supplement stuff that has been viral here for one month or lab HGH?
Thanks for the reply, so you would 20mg a day consider a safe dose to heal mild/moderate acne forever?
 

incelhero

Normie
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
1,014
Reputation
1
Nockout said:
What kind of HGH do you use? This supplement stuff that has been viral here for one month or lab HGH?
Thanks for the reply, so you would 20mg a day consider a safe dose to heal mild/moderate acne forever?
I use lab HGH from Pharmacom labs: http://int.basicstero.net/user/register/?ref=10320 (if you register at this link and buy anything, I will get a small credit at no cost to you in the store). Currently 2IU a day, 6 days in, going to run for 100 in total. The one advertised on here does not work. All the HGH releasers and patches are a scam, subcutaneous injections are the real thing. And yes, 20mg is safe. I use it with zero side effects aside from the dry lips (which are now gone, along with my acne :)
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
Nockout said:
ketzdinio said:
How old are you?

20, so absolutely too old to have red bumps teenager tier hormone raped face

incelhero said:
The sides are not blown out of proportion, however, you must consider that the average Roaccutane patient is running 80mg+ daily - treating severe/cystic acne. At 10mg/day I experienced ZERO side effects, not even chapped lips, now on 20mg/day - chapped, dry lips appear, but that's all. Nothing will happen to you at these doses. Along with using HGH, my skin is legit infant tier now, though I still do have a tiny, non scarring pimple from time to time and my previous scars, which I'm getting laser removed later.

What kind of HGH do you use? This supplement stuff that has been viral here for one month or lab HGH?
Thanks for the reply, so you would 20mg a day consider a safe dose to heal mild/moderate acne forever?
20yo... O.K good to hear. I have just been reading around on accutane forums that the drug might stunt growth in some cases. If you're 20-21 it should be fine, but I wouldn't recommend it to a 15yo for example.

I did 6-7 months of isotretinoin/accutane when I was 19.5-20. It did amazing things for my skin. Wish I had waited just a little longer, for good measure. Some people aren't done growing even in their early twenties.

Good luck G  :g:
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
0
I got dry lips and disgusting skin for a month, but any other sides are rare. By the way, any hair loss would be temporary
 

Nockout

Incel
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
150
Reputation
0
GeneticLottery said:
I got dry lips and disgusting skin for a month, but any other sides are rare. By the way, any hair loss would be temporary

if that's true, I'll get on it ASAP

You got any scientififc explanation for it? Because many users online say their hair never regrow that thick like it used to me, just normies that can't evaluate correctly?
 

HalfNormie

Normie
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
1,007
Reputation
1
Nockout said:
I can cope with everything except hairloss... How likely is it to lose hair and did any of you experience it? I need to get rid of my fucking acne  :mad:

Are the sides overrated?

I went on it (prescription from dermatologist, I think it was around 40mg/day) at age 15-16, the only side I had was dry skin + lips (note: they get REALLY fucking dry, you need to buy lotion for your face, make sure it's water-based i.e. non-comedogenic, and you'll probably need vaseline for your lips, regular chapstick isn't enough). The more serious sides are very rare IIRC. My dermatologist told me that he doesn't see depression in teenagers that take it, if anything they get less depressed since their faces don't look like the surface of mars any more. Girls have to go through a lot more shit to get it since if you take it during pregnancy it fucks your baby up hard.

I didn't experience any hair loss, I'm 6'4 now at 20 years old so I doubt it stunted my growth.

You can probably get a prescription for it depending what country you're in, pharma quality would be ideal of course. It wasn't hard for me, I tried some other drugs and they didn't work so I went to the derma and he gave it to me.

It will definitely cure your acne. I still have a few scars and get a few pimples occasionally but I blame shit genetics.
 

Vargelkin

Subhuman
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
30
Reputation
0
It's a blessing, I'm on 40mg a day and only got dry skin and lips as well. If I don't hydrate my lips for 2 days it's death though haha. But if I do on the regular they're smooth.

I supplement with fish oil, vit E and D3 for good measure, cut dairy completely and DO NOT use hot water on your face. It will dry you the fuck out and make it worse. Just wash your body with hot water than wash your face and hair separately with cold water.
 
Top