alien

Chad
Rotters
Sluthate had it coming. I joined puahate in October 2013 and sluthate turned on me. Instead of making me a legend. Probably because I advocated that incels lower their expectations to more realistic goals rather than continue to aim for women above their league (and a lot of people hated that I lived by that advice because I dated a girl that was deemed unattractive. Though considering that I was autistic, I was a low-value male to begin with so I don't know why people expected me to date at a certain level. I look a lot like my older brother. And he's married to a short hottie. But my brother is extroverted, neurotypical and his wife carries his balls in his purse. He beta provides for her tirelessly to feed her insatiable materialistic appetite. So I'd hesitate to say he's better off...) And then they started falsely accusing me of role-playing as YogaPants and then cats permabanned me for "making death threats." lol.

For the record, I did not DDoS attack sluthate. Nor did I DoS attack the forum or even spam the forum with those youtube videos and pictures. I think someone who had an old beef with sluthate used my exit as an opportunity to fuck with the forum. Or it was a renegade kiwifarmer. I say renegade because most of the guys on that forum mostly just want to point and laugh at sluthaters. They didn't actually want to shut down sluthate. If sluthate were down, they'd have all sorts of free time and have to go find another lolcow to fill up that free time for them.

Sociopath1983

Normie
I always supported you Franco. But I just don't know about you anymore...

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Sociopath1983 said:
I always supported you Franco. But I just don't know about you anymore...
I only liked his Eurasian daughter sex fanfics.

Remember browsing it years ago and the only user's that stuck out were catfishman and ubiquiphile

uglycell

Slayer
wow i am so proud. it's not easy to achieve all of that in such a young age. :jag:

Morph

Soon To Be Wizard
puahate>sluthate>r/incels>lookism>looksmax>*********>braincels