RIP Lookism.net 2015-2015

MichaelSzny

Banned
As soon as victory goes to sleep it dies. I guess he has all the alts.

IcedEarth

Slayer
in eastern europe it's 8am in western it's 7am or 6am

who the fuck would post at these times? if you got a job there's no way, if you are student you are probably on vacation and at sleep from the alcohol you drank last night

on the east coast it's 1am who the fuck posts at that time, on the west coast it's 10pm some people should be online from that area

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:

who the fuck would post at these times? if you got a job there's no way, if you are student you are probably on vacation and at sleep from the alcohol you drank last night

on the east coast it's 1am who the fuck posts at that time, on the west coast it's 10pm some people should be online from that area

Me. I'm from the East Coast. But I will be heading to bed soon. Considering the type of user that posts on here, I'd imagine that a lot of east coast peeps would still be up. I want to make it a habit to go to bed earlier though. So that I can wake up with the sun. But I have trouble falling asleep at this time. And often go to bed at 2-3 pm+. I sometimes take melatonin strips to help me.

I don't leave my house often so my body's circadian rhythm is probably totally fucked. I haven't left my house in probably 5 1/2 weeks (unless you count picking up the Wal-Mart box that was left at my doorstep once. When I ordered groceries in bulk with free shipping so that I didn't have to actually drive to Wal-Mart to shop). I get sunlight from my small basement windows. That's about it. But I'm going to make an effort later today to go drive somewhere about 10 km+ away. Because I hear that you should be using your car every 3-4 days and drive it for 10 km at least to recharge your battery. And to make sure that your petroleum doesn't go bad (apparently it goes bad if it sits in your tank too long. I had went 62 days recently without putting gas in my car). My dad has been using my car now and then. But he can't use it all the time. He's retired and has to use his car too.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:

West coast checking in

Bojack

Lookism God
This site is dead, time to create a new site called permavirgins.net

Virgin2

Huge banana
Under 18
LOOK AT THIS DUUUDE
:look:
LOOKISM.NET WILL NEVER DIE
:this:
:this: