• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rihanna's cousin went to my highschool

What should I do to get her? I would do probably anything

• murder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • death threats

• mandingo game (inevitable)

• usain bolt game (i'm the fastest white guy on earth)

• suggest in the comments

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What insane lengths should I go to to ensure my DNA reaches its ultimate counterpart?

I'm 3/4 irish btw and Rihanna if you didn't know is half irish half Queen so basically it would make another Rihanna possibly a Gigarihanna

I mog her btw

stone

Banned
Birds
What insane lengths should I go to to ensure my DNA reaches its ultimate counterpart?

I'm 3/4 irish btw and Rihanna if you didn't know is half irish half Queen so basically it would make another Rihanna possibly a Gigarihanna

I mog her btw
what about the girl you were destined to marry, did it not work out?

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, ERECTUSMAXXING 4 WYTE CAVEHOES
Gorilla Crew

I mog her btw
She isn’t half Irish dude... she is quaetercast if you have kids with the trout kids will look mostly white like drakes kid

what about the girl you were destined to marry, did it not work out?
Turns out all that fuzz was just to hype me up to come in and be super suspicious to get her dickhead shithead boyfriend to break up with her. Anyways I'm done being a missionary of God for now

retiredmaxilla

yung lean's biggest fan
it helps to be an arab billionaire, in order to ride that train

it helps to be an arab billionaire, in order to ride that train
I'm multinational the next passport I get will be Serbian for the travel benefits
@stone I'm goanna "marry" this serb from my homecity for the residency but in case she's being difficult can you set me up with a wife in the future?

OldRooster

Champion
When I was in Jamaica I was told Rhianna was 28% Scottish. Which would make sense because Jamaica was controlled by Scottish slave owners.

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, ERECTUSMAXXING 4 WYTE CAVEHOES
Gorilla Crew
When I was in Jamaica I was told Rhianna was 28% Scottish. Which would make sense because Jamaica was controlled by Scottish slave owners.
She isn’t Jamaican... she’s from Barbados boomer learn the difference. Also yes many slave owners were Scottish but many were English which is my one of my ancestors surnames was English in origin. Most Anglo slave owners were Celtic in origin though JFL if your gonna be part white at least be the correct white aka English not the subhuman scotss or welsh 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

stone

Banned
Birds
I'm multinational the next passport I get will be Serbian for the travel benefits
@stone I'm goanna "marry" this serb from my homecity for the residency but in case she's being difficult can you set me up with a wife in the future?
Man I told you like a million times I'm Chechen, not Serbian 😂