• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

right now millions of men, who arent rich have gf's well above their looksmatch

debijon

Regular
If there are millions of average looking men with hot women as you claim, then there must be at least BILLION of men that are single/incel/with a looks lower matched/in a cuck relationship

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
And out of all those couples, maybe only 5% of those women are sexually attracted to their BF

RememberMew

Regular
I'm too narcissistic to accept being a 3/10. Other people accept me but I don't accept myself.

Herald

Regular
AlwaysLearning said:
True Romance said:
Short and bald

get arranged marriage to a cute loving wife

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
You want the girl to be attracted to you though. A guy who's objectively above average can have that. Meanwhile, a 3/10 couldn't

FuckThis

Rotter
I need optimal upbrgining, me being a rich JB, who has instagram and youtube, while my daddy is a rich senator

And then I could approach and have fun with my girlfriends and it could happen one day in my mansion for me to bring a girl over and we start making out on the bed

And than some years forward, I start teasing guys and having fun with them, but I come across an Indian and I tease him and he gets mad and throws acid in my face because I hurt his honor

Herald

Regular
Amnesia said:
And out of all those couples, maybe only 5% of those women are sexually attracted to their BF

This deep into the rabbit hole and the mongs of this site still don't get it smfh. 

"But he has a gf and he's double-chinned beer-bellied, so what's YOUR excuse"

Women USE these men as utilities. They don't kiss their necks, they don't lick their stomachs (zero v-line/abs),  they don't playfully tease them into shower sex, they don't do any of that UNLESS its to get something out of the guy. 

Fucking lol @ thinking putting P in V counts if she's not BEGGING for it. 

:clap:

Why are you guys so obsessed with punching out of your league and getting cucked eventually.  Nature has a way of punishing mismatches. 

The majority of couples that last are roughly matched.

said:
people here are actually retarded to even want an ltr either youre nt or youre not nt, having a partner as an non nt is a fucking hassle also people here (me aswell) are to egoistic to ever enjoy an ltr

you can say autistic bro

it's okay