• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Richard Piano breaks up w his wife

I'm mad shocked yo  :giggle:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I believe the time has come to announce that @sara.piana and I are no longer together. It was a crazy wonderful #livinthedream more than anyone could imagine year together!! A fairytale life but we do have our differences as all couples do and we both decided together that this was the best scenario! We are still friends and both agree this is the best choice for us. I felt it necessary to announce this on social media because we were together 24/7 so as soon as anyone sees us not together the first question is "where's Sara" about 20 people asked me that very question today at the gym and when I say we are no longer together it's a 20min conversation. Whatever happens in life you have to be strong and keep pushing forward and Sara is a very strong girl and we will both keep pushing forward and being the best we can be in every aspect of life! #nomorequeen #lifemustgoon #nothinglastsforever #nolovelikedoglove #keepmovingforward #livinthedream #forlife #5percentersmentality #deadred #bestsenario[/font]

Amud

Banned
Fucking lol, he can say goodbye to his money now

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Is half your wealth worth 9 months of banging young blonde pussy?

I said vanilla ice was a fucking stud like 6 years ago to myself, but you stupid faggots really dont think for a second that he likely got a prenup? Get the fuck out of here lol

All those roids, and HGH usage ruined his marriage sex LMAFO and probably his dick size shrunk a few inches aswell as a result. :cage2:

smellysocks

Megastar
she did what 50% of women do, I don't see the big deal here

9 fucking months though, superkek at that

Ziggy

Banned
ubermenschpoppop said:
I said vanilla ice was a fucking stud like 6 years ago to myself, but you stupid faggots really dont think for a second that he likely got a prenup? Get the fuck out of here lol

Hope for his sake he did have a prenup.

Pouuop

Machine
lmao I was just watching his new house vid this morning

tbh I saw it coming the day he annouced that he will get married in vegas , it was a failure to begin with , he's 20 years older than her and she's from an entire different country ( Iceland ) , now she's gonna take half of his shit and leave to get fucked by a real chad

SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Youwontevenknowme said:
All those roids, and HGH usage ruined his marriage sex LMAFO and probably his dick size shrinked a few inches aswell as a result. :cage2:

ummmm.. wut? :confused:

His wife left him because he didn't have a functioning dick anymore, of course, this is all speculation.

Herald

Regular
Imeanitbrah said:

These blue pill mongs just don't get it. 

Just because you are "NT" and run "niche" game it doesn't mean your gf even likes FUCKING you. 

She was with him for STATUS (however relative it may be) and never felt LUST or "Love" for him. 

Just look at Piana's robotic mongish stare while his "loving" wife just stands there looking disinterested in "the most important day of her laifeee". 

Compare

smellysocks

Megastar
women are just utter scum. She duped that doofus into marriage for assets + green card. He was just a cog in her master plan

lolatmylife

Regular
Herald said:
Imeanitbrah said:

These blue pill mongs just don't get it. 

Just because you are "NT" and run "niche" game it doesn't mean your gf even likes FUCKING  you. 

She was with him for STATUS (however relative it may be) and never felt LUST or "Love" for him. 

Just look at Piana's robotic mongish stare while his "loving" wife just stands there looking disinterested in "the most important day of her laifeee". 

Compare

Why such a brutal redpill so early in the morning? 
This one hurt me deep inside :(

Herald

Regular
smellysocks said:
women are just utter scum. She duped that doofus into marriage for assets + green card. He was just a cog in her master plan

:cage:
:tlol:

:boat:

bob2

Joke
his women was ugly and seemed to have cold / aspie personality he's better off without her