• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rich Guys Are The Biggest White Knight Cuckolds

Mona

Regular
Any one else find this true?

I notice they tend to be so deluded....

They don't realize these women they have don't give a shit about them. They are just there for the money.

They don't really love them.

My dad's friend was a tall slayer who fucked this Australian woman who was married to a Australian Billionaire and had a mansion in the hamptons.

Just the gate of his house costs $2 millions. That's how rich he was...

After he found my dad's friend in his mansion fucking his wife... He spent $60 million on his cheating wife to try to win her over...

Did it work? No she divorced and left him for dad's friend and married him instead.

The rich cuckold later told her that if you leave him, I will provide for you after she had financial problems from overspending all the divorce proceeds....

She refused....

Moral?

Don't be a chump... Seriously don't be a faggot cuckold who hands out money to women...

It's does NOT work...

My dad's friend was a gas station worker who pumped gas into her fancy cars in the hamptons... And she fell for him why?

HIS FUCKING LOOKS!

Mona

Regular
Here is the rich cuckold if you don't believe me...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Ean_Cohen

I don't have pictures of my dad's friend. Sorry...

gaunt

Machine
how could you be so successful and yet have such low self-esteem

knowing im worth more than every other guy around me would be a huge ego blast

asiancel

Champion
that rich cuck can just buy himself a new 18 yo trophy wife. just lol if you're not cuckmaxing

Mona

Regular
My dad's friend was also a Pakistani with a Pakistani accent and grow up in Pakistan and came to the country when he was 21 years old.

He worked in the Hamptons in a gas station. He doesn't have dark skin. He looks white because he is from North-Pakistan where people have light skin. He was very tall, good jaw development and very strong. I could tell he was very handsome in his 20's.

Even today he is very good looking at 56 years old.

The Australian chick married to Phillip left him for my dad's slayer friend. Phillip the rich guy, is very short... Just llook at his frame and his jaw development...

He is an incel. Only his money elevated him to the higher status of a cuckold.

This guy sent the Italian mob after my dad's slayer friend.